Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Very nice indeed , Enjoy
  2. How come chris isn't active on here anymore?
  3. Just a few pics of tonight's drive ..... Across the forest , down to highcliff beach . At last putting some fun miles on my car
  4. So is your shock wave louder than the tdx v2 ? Sounds great but boy that's loud ... To loud for me !
  5. I would ! You know it's been fixed ,'has warranty and you should get it for mates rates;) Also interested in the price .....
  6. Motordyne art pipes .... Best of both , all the benefits from decats and quieter than hfc . Speak to Torqen .
  7. Might be Going out later if you fancy it , all depends how much painting of the bathroom I get done ! Welcome to join us Might have a nice little Elise join us as well . Would love to dude but waiting for new clutch and flywheel to arrive before any drives out again Bummer .....what combo are you going for ? jwt clutch and flywheel combo ( smf) Might have my tein springs and bilstein shocks for sale soon if you're interested ..... Would be the perfect op for your bodykit
  8. Might be Going out later if you fancy it , all depends how much painting of the bathroom I get done ! Welcome to join us Might have a nice little Elise join us as well . Would love to dude but waiting for new clutch and flywheel to arrive before any drives out again Bummer .....what combo are you going for ?
  9. Might be Going out later if you fancy it , all depends how much painting of the bathroom I get done ! Welcome to join us Might have a nice little Elise join us as well .
  10. When you picking the gtr up Adrian ? And they were certainly the best wheel option out the 3 . Are you going to map it?
  11. Had a little drive yesterday with these through the new forest and surrounding area. I have to say the little z4 coupe is a cracking car . It's completely standard and I would say it's a lot more nimble than my zed . It's only the 3.0 one ...... With 265 bhp but plenty enough power for some great fun . If You're reading this Pritchard ..... Go take a test drive in a z4 m coupe .... One of the ultimate n/a cars . The g35 was not to my taste with stretched tyres and auto .... But to be fair it's stayed with us and sounded great on a custom exhaust system . I've come to the conclusion that on bumpy B roads the standard suspension is probably the best as its just so forgiving . Anyway we had a great drive .... Out today again with the z4 mx5 and Leon cupra
  12. Very nice dude !
  13. That's pretty good going ..... Is that whp of hub hp?
  14. The sig is quite funny as aren't you paying someone else to do all this work ? Each to their own ...... But I am genuinely interested to see what sort of gains you will achieve and costs this route will take .
  15. Voted ..... Don't get c ....'look like cheap rota ...
  16. And then add 3-4k more to get it fitted properly and running ....... I say go for it ...... It's not been done on here and would be interesting to see what can be done ( and it's not my money , so no risk to me !) Do it for the UK 350z community But if you get really good gains I'm not gonna like you
  17. You wouldn't even get close to that conversion for that money
  18. You have obviously done some reading up on it all and know roughly what you want to get / do . Are you after a faster zed ? I didn't really want to go fi on my zed but as you've said , once you've done the maths and worked out the bhp/ performance gains it's a no brainer . A zed with say 300 whp v one with 250whp is not going to feel vastly different and on the road dare I say it , it wouldn't be that much faster . I made 435 bhp with my set up .... I wanted a tad more .... A £90 pulley and £200 fitting / tune and I gained 30 bhp . The point I'm making with fi there is room to upgrade at a reasonable cost , which is why I decided to go this route . If I had spent 8k and only got 300ish whp I would be proper cheesed off .
  19. Great news , hope you enjoy it
  20. ........and yet it's still better looking than the new type r
  21. 6k holy crap thats a great price
  22. Read the first post
  23. I'm so retarded when it comes to all this I wouldn't have a clue how to upload / download / sideload anything ! How much are they anyway ?
  24. I often stroke my zed that's charged
  25. That stroker kit would probably net you 20-30 bhp at the very best . Charge it with a kit from Torqen . Easy make 400-450 fly bhp Or just buy mouthwashs car and sell yours !
×
×
  • Create New...