Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. No ..... But i could see why you would think so Its our room upstairs that we use just to watch films , wanted that dark cinema feel !
  2. Fair enough ...... If you were local I would have them .. But you're not Glwts.
  3. It's model no is tx-65st50b It's a great TV , really good picture and what not .... Just fancy going bigger! But understand about quality though...
  4. Ok some good opinions and info ...... The other option is the Samsung 75" .... I guess the same as yours Dan ? What's the model number of yours ? Reflecting light isn't an issue with regards the curved ones , as I've painted the walls black , black carpet and black out blinds . I built our small cinema room a few years ago and have a Panasonic 65" 3d plasma at the mo but want to go bigger !! My brother inlaw works for sunseeker and gets 30-40% off Samsung so thought I'd take the opportunity to upgrade
  5. Free to a good home ! Comes complete with crumbs and crusty bits ! Does need a good clean but a solid child's seat inc ISO fix base . Been a great seat for our boy but out grow it . Located in Southampton Cheers Josh
  6. Would you split the tyres from wheels mate ? Just looking for the wheels .....
  7. Hi all , Looking into upgrading our TV and interested in people's opinions on these curved tv's. Anybody have one on here and are they worth it ? This TV will only be used to watch films on , nothing else . I'm looking at the 78" Samsung ones Cheers
  8. Awesome mate .... You're 70 is becoming a very well sorted machine !! And although sometimes running a fi zed can be annoying , just shows that a charged zed can handle the miles if tuned and fitted correctly Now just bring on the spring for nice dry roads again !!
  9. Awesome update man The bilstein/ tein and eibach set up seems to work really really well together. Makes the car feel planted and sure footed on the road . The exact same set up as I run . I've done the rear spring mod to bring the rear in line with the front . Love the steering wheel , it's another " on my list " mods that I want to get done . Such a good quality job for the money imo. Happy zedding
  10. That's great james , I'm sure try will transform your 70 .... And what a price!! Received mine through the post yesterday and also would highly recommend Craig at DT to chat too!
  11. Hahaha ..... All that have charged there cars have said its a headache and expensive but your stuck with it once you've done it !! As said it makes financial sense to sell and buy another car ... But there will always be crazy people willing to spunk stupid amounts of cash into there cars !
  12. Horsham developments or abbey motorsport for fitting and tunning ..... Torqen or tarmac for purchases Around the 10-12k mark ....... But if i was going turbo i would want a built engine at another 8-10k
  13. Good to know ...... Now why did I sell my mint Rays:( doh
  14. This 100% Ian? Looking into a track set of wheels and thought that the Rays 18" wouldn't fit over the akebonos without spacers ?
  15. Tgm have a very good rep and used to look after my s2000 many years ago ....... Would be my choice
  16. Well done chaps !! Feel a bit left out ! Hahaha ....rather you than me
  17. Supercharge it
  18. Looks great mate and the same specs that I will go for bar the front tyre , which I think I'll run a 245 /40 . Don't suppose on the off chance you weighed them ? Oh and where did you get them from ? Price ? Pm me Sorry being very demanding !!
  19. Very nice indeed mate !! Where's the finished pic though ? What a tease Edit - haha wrote that before the 2nd lot of pics Looks amazing !!!!
  20. Very nice man !! I'm guessing 18" ? What's your tyre sizes, offset and width mate ? Any chance of a side on pic
  21. Ya nice little review .... Makes me want some Enkie wheels now though !
  22. Should be with me this Friday Can't wait !! Gonna order a quaife up next week I think .... Just trying to find the cheapest place to buy it from . Get it all fitted at h-dev in the new year .
  23. I would have thought there would be some basic setting advice with the instructions.... I know my ohlins come with recommended setting for road and track use .
  24. Don't worry dude we are all still here Looking forward to reading more about your build ...... Although I can see me wanting a TT set up after
  25. I reckon it would look great !! Don't know of any other zeds on the forum of that colour .....
×
×
  • Create New...