Speak to your bank , I'm sure they will sponsor you and loan you the money needed !
I would have thought 350-60 would be achievable with out going crazy race engine build , but even that would probably cost you 10-15k
Heard adrians doing a deals with cheeep- ting-gone-wong at the semen show at the moment . £200 for a twin tt setup ...... Unless a member can get it cheaper ?!
Hahaha
Ok james sounds good , appreciate your help
If you do speak to him again , could you kindly ask about the ohlins as well for my 50 ..... You are obviously good at negotiating very good deals
Cheers
Josh
..... Just been looking at DT and the ohlins 350z coilovers are at £1800 . Not seen them below £2500 before . Whats peoples opinions on these .
Sorry james off topic
Blob ..... Im guessing your going fi ? Have a look at the fuel return system that nissanman is selling as well .an essential bit of kit also
Think theres a stillen oil cooler going as well ....
I could see where the trader is coming from if they actually sold the product as its there livelihood ect..... But if they don't even sell the product that's pretty low to be honest .
Interesting
Why did you buy another 50 then?
Because at the time I didn't want to spend 18-20k on a nice z4mc . I only paid 10k for my 50 ..... This is why the 50/70 are so appealing . They are cheap for what you get .
Ooo a bit of drama on a Wednesday !
So you set up a group buy and a trader who doesn't even sell the products complains ? Right?
Name and shame , that's out of line imo