I've got some in good condition ... With Bridgestone potenza on .... Rears are almost on the limits. Also have some eibach 20/30mm spacers as well .....
Hi dude , welcome . Sorry to hear of your loss , I also lost my dad ( and best friend ) a few months ago
But keeping things on a positive .... What a great list of cars and this is a great friendly forum
My wife doesn't work so she just spends the money and I earn it ...... But she does do the lions share of raising our son so I'm quite happy to do my bit . ...... She doesn't know what I have in our savings though , as she would want a new car if she new !!
if you ever came to Portugal i will tell you the best spots in Europe to surf.
i´m a BB too.
Cool man cheers
Went to Portugal a few years ago and got some great surf . Off to mauritius soon to get some waves in hot water !
I've got the mpss ... 255/285 combo on 19" .... The grip is amazing .... Almost to good to have fun with . Went from potenza to these and they are a step up with regards grip level
Yes I've had mine out and dyed them frost to match my seats. Dead easy .... Once the door card is off , you just unscrew it .... There are about 15 from memory . Then you can slip it out of place from behind .
My brother had one around 8 years ago..... Was a great fun little car that looks cracking and as you said hold there money now. The 172/182 would be quicker/ handle better though . I had a 172 cup and that was epic , pick them up real cheap . No abs though ..... One of the reasons I wrote mine off