Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Cheers alexdax. Some more pics on page 30 of "post your zed pic of the day" .
  2. That's worrying
  3. Looks great chirag , how come you've not been pulled up by Will for that aerial ?
  4. Boondocks?! brilliant
  5. If you removed the tattoos and gave her a bath she would look better, not sure about the car though!
  6. Looking good mate
  7. I thought they were all cup holders
  8. Cheers, really pleased with them and like you I like the subtle look of them
  9. Fitted my side diffusers
  10. I like that
  11. Thanks to Tarmac for the excellent service and great instructions. The only thing I found easier to do was oval the holes to make fitting easier but then I can't measure!
  12. Well mine had arrived when I got home at lunchtime so I just had to......
  13. There covers that go over your wheel nuts!
  14. I had a bike that made a similar noise when it dropped a valve .
  15. Welcome along
  16. So your going to keep it then???
  17. Buy bonnet keep car! You must obey me !
  18. Keep it , keep it , keep it !!!!
×
×
  • Create New...