Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. ZEUS

    So errr...

    Love this! Always wanted a 240 or 260 but I have no garage at the moment and old jap cars dissolve in the rain
  2. American lights will point the wrong way
  3. Welcome along
  4. Welcome along
  5. Good choice the quality is really excellent.
  6. Terrible?! Just the same as the mint one I had off ebay !
  7. Warm them up with a hair dryer first, they pop out easier and less chance of snapping a lug off
  8. I always get lots of positive comments about my zed, usually people think it's newer than it is!
  9. ZEUS

    HR Bonnet

    As said just get a number plate off Google and use that, don't say bulge bonnet to them else they will go in to meltdown!
  10. I'm sure GMballistic has a H Dev spacer fitted so ask him.
  11. ZEUS

    HR Bonnet

    This is what I paid for mine from Nissan
  12. ZEUS

    Audi TT

    I have had a mk1 tt and it was the most unreliable car I ever owned then I bought a merc slk and it was a great car. After 3 years of owning the slk a friend showed me the new tt that was coming out in a magazine and so I went to Audi and had a test drive. I bought the 3.2 v6 brand new and it was a unreliable dog from the start. Electrical problems all over and Audi UK were less than helpful. Avoid Audi as a company.
  13. Awful news. Sorry to hear that Pete
  14. You won't go far wrong with Nikon or canon as a brand
  15. This is a new one on me. I gave my bonnet to body shop to spray without seeing my car and it came back a perfect match so I must have got lucky!
  16. As for the handles, some are metal some are plastic as I found out when I got a second set . Mine are 53 plate handles and metal so I guess some later ones must be plastic!
  17. ZEUS

    Missed Service

    I'd just get a service done on it , you know where you are with it then.
  18. Always nice when things like that happen
  19. Looks lovely, I like the wheel colour a lot
  20. Also if it's all oil smeared on the front of the level indicator I find looking at the back of it is easier to see the level.
  21. Welcome along
×
×
  • Create New...