Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. They look great
  2. Very nice , looks amazing mate
  3. Welcome along
  4. I've seen you about Michelle you looked really grumpy so I didn't wave !
  5. Very nice wheel choice , they suit that surf board on the back!
  6. I think they have to point the laser at a flat surface ie your number plate , that's why motorbike tickets could be argued as no plate or flat surface on the front. That's how I've always understood it but I may be wrong!
  7. ZEUS

    To tint or not?..

    Sounds good, I might start a new post called why doesn't anyone have any pics! Lol :wink: as soon as I posted I looked through my pictures and none really show it! Looks really smart, liking the black door handles too!, . Omg where does it end lol.. Cheers mate. Cheers mate, it never ends! ....................
  8. ZEUS

    To tint or not?..

    Sounds good, I might start a new post called why doesn't anyone have any pics! Lol :wink: as soon as I posted I looked through my pictures and none really show it!
  9. ^^ :lol:
  10. Open a box up and show us a picture of the actual wheels please Mr grundy
  11. ZEUS

    To tint or not?..

    I have a black 350 and that came to me with heavy tints on rear window and quarters and lighter tints on side windows, looks great IMO so go for it!
  12. Personally I like to see a price for things that are for sale, offers always puts me off!
  13. Is it where the towing eye goes? Try a breakers or Zmanalex on here for the bit missing. This is in the wrong section too
  14. That's one very nice clean zed, looks as new under the bonnet and bumper!
  15. Welcome along
  16. Very nice, first mod ...a stubby aerial
  17. Welcome along
  18. 3 points from my van three years ago. Caught doing 70 on a dual carriage way!
×
×
  • Create New...