Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. I've had this problem and I'm on my second repair of it as KyleR said it does come back. I've had a load of metal cut out and replaced on mine so I'll see how long it lasts.
  2. Welcome along
  3. How can you mess up making coffee It's easier than Tea! Not true, coffee is made using witchcraft !
  4. Its 'face' is too smug looking for my liking !
  5. If you wet and dry the inside of the Perspex it will cloud up and diffuse the LEDs the way you want
  6. That's really clever, I like it
  7. That looks really mean buster
  8. Mine does it too at certain revs, drives me mad! If you solve the problem let me know
  9. they are gt cars so eating the miles in comfort is no problem for a zed
  10. Yep looks like elderberry
  11. Congrats Will
  12. Very nice but I give it 2 days before they disappear
  13. I just made some new Nismo stickers for my refurbed 19'' Rays...looks the danglies!! I want one! It's all about stickers! Awesome photo! Shame that ironing board is in the way !
  14. I do think there is something regarding ghosts that science is yet to explain . I don't believe it's spirits from the other site as I'm not religious at all but having said that when I was a kid a friend and I saw something very odd that has stayed with me to this day .
  15. Happy birthday Will
  16. Welcome along
  17. I'm sure GMballistic will be along shortly to say hi
  18. Lovely picture
  19. Isn't that a picture from DoogyRevs signature ?
  20. I'm around Tewksbury a lot of the time
  21. ZEUS

    Got to laugh..

    Turbo whistles !
×
×
  • Create New...