Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome back, I'm in Burbage/ Hinckley too. Luckily I was out of town in the zed the day the hail storm hit but my mates got hit . I'll keep an eye out for you!
  2. Welcome along
  3. Just to update this in case anyone else attempts it you need the aircon amplifier (white box) that sits behind the dials to make it work. If not you cannot turn the blower off and it only blows red hot as I found out on a 70 mile drive in 20 degree outside temp
  4. ZEUS

    Petrol !!!

    Very off topic....
  5. Is this thread still going?
  6. Vultures , nothing I want left !
  7. Every Porsche I've driven ive hated but each to their own, if you want it then buy it .
  8. Bit of a blow but there are plenty more good ones out there!
  9. :lol:
  10. Looks nice and wheels suit it too. Can't beat a black car when it's clean!
  11. Wow what fantastic pictures, it's a real honour to get badgers choosing to come into your garden.
  12. Nice one :lol:
  13. I'd like to keep it rapter related (bird) really GM
  14. I hate these posts, I hope they get nailed, being an arse on the road .......no excuse.
  15. Just double check the system, they are pretty naff as standard IMO .
  16. It was a horrible waste and a dark day in motoring.
  17. Indicators in the wing mirrors is something I like , lots of pictures for that please!
  18. How olds the car? Mine did that and the back box was leaking!
  19. damn you're quick i clicked on post and you were there He's a thread hawk.......or do I mean vulture!
  20. Welcome back, a yellow 370 is sex on wheels IMO!
  21. Mmmmm Port.
  22. Those pictures put it beautifully Keyser!
  23. Happy birthday all
  24. If in a ring they could be just from an old tree stump that was once growing there, but either way to be safe don't touch them.
×
×
  • Create New...