Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard.
  2. I'd use a tooth brush with polish on to get in all the little gaps and then use a cloth to clean off/polish up. To get in small gaps using the cloth I've used everything from ear buds, match sticks and lolly pop sticks to rules (rulers) and old drill bits ~ with the cloth wrapped over the item.
  3. Rewind to 1992 and I was wearing a purple shell suit that my Mum bought me! Luckily (for me) after another kid at my school was horribly burnt (on the leg but thankfully he recovered) at a fireworks display in his shell suit so my Mum got rid of mine.
  4. Welcome aboard. Love the moving shots of the Zed, ...with pictures that good you should definitely enter the Zed calendar next year as you're a shoo in. This years calendar here to give you an idea (none left to buy now unfortunately): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/113169-2017-forum-calendar-contains-spoilers/page__st__80#entry1699418
  5. I actually accidentally tried on a "skinny suit" when looking for a suit for my sisters wedding last year, ...I couldn't get the trousers up passed my calves though.
  6. Always fascinating seeing what you're up to with the Radical, ...great work and loving the pictures in focus.
  7. I'd send him a PM if you can as you're more likely to get a timely response. Also the advert is old but the member has been on here within the last few days so he's still on here. Good luck.
  8. That was suggested but as Kyles confirmed you can't fit a Rizla paper under the car let alone a jack we're in agreement it's not possible.
  9. Welcome aboard Sam.
  10. Welcome aboard.
  11. GMballistic

    New wheels

    Think that purple colour will look great with your black Zed Paul.
  12. ^^ I still have no idea what magic you use to get the Zed in & out of that garage.
  13. Did you see Sam Mcgoo's guide on doing that Paul? Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...air-intake-cai/ It's where I got the idea to do it on mine when I had it. Such a better place for the filter plus you can actually use quite a big filter.
  14. That is super cool DoogyRev. Love it.
  15. Welcome aboard.
  16. Welcome aboard.
  17. Maybe add some "Loctite" to the next set of bolts just to make sure they don't come loose as well. Was thinking that, or more likely Gorilla Glue, but would the heat not break it up quite quickly? Something like Loctite 638 would be fine as it has high temperature resistance. Link: https://www.bearing-king.co.uk/bearing/loctite-638-high-strength-fast-cure-10ml/16252
  18. Totally agree. I don't play "Call Of Duty" anymore but that series got really bad for that sort of thing with outfits, guns & gun skins etc.
  19. Maybe add some "Loctite" to the next set of bolts just to make sure they don't come loose as well.
  20. Unfortunately gone are the days of cheat codes like in GTA3 etc. Remember when all you needed to do was a special sequence on your control pad; R2, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Up, Right, Up = All weapons. Nowadays it seems everything is about how much money they can squeeze out of you with everything on DLC download or similar.
  21. I bet you're doing it on "Easy" or "Normal" as well aren't you?, ...I went through "Easy, Normal, Hard and then onto Survivor" mode which let me tell you is so f***in' annoying I really was glad when I traded the game in. Basically in "Survivor" mode the supplies are more or less non existent, no hints, you don't have listening mode and the enemies do double damage to you. Never completed "Survivor" mode because like you I got bored and a little frustrated with replaying the same sections. If you're not enjoying it now I'd definitely send it back.
×
×
  • Create New...