Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Easty your username on a piece of paper is impossible to read (if that is what the paper even is top right?! ) but as this is something you're giving away for free and it will be done face to face I'll approve it on this occasion. Good luck with the giveaway.
  2. ^^ Mad?! ...But they look so calm G Man.
  3. Moved this thread here as it should never have been in the other section due to it technically being a car in the ownership of your family. GLWTS.
  4. It'll be fine as long as I get enough other sensible presents......I hope...
  5. Great news Jay.
  6. Pre-ordered this yesterday.... Comes out Valentines day so the Mrs is getting no attention from me that night.
  7. KITT was a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am according to what I just found. Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KITT
  8. Quite possibly.
  9. Happy Anniversary to the two of you Pete.
  10. Welcome aboard back.
  11. Pretty sure it's a 90's Pontiac Firebird. Definitely an import as it's left hand drive if you didn't notice.
  12. 10 posts in and still no closer to knowing what you wanted to know... Oh if only you hadn't left the rubber johnny in the pic.
  13. Great pictures Davey. Thanks for sharing.
  14. It could be something or nothing, ...if you're generally worried maybe get a compression check done or take it to a specialist for a once over. Somewhere like Horsham Developments where they know 350's well.
  15. Loving the Viper and great colour.
  16. Do let us know how you get on.
  17. Dyno results can also vary massively depending on the dyno (make, when was it calibrated last etc), weather conditions (ambient temps etc) and from car to car. Also if you haven't had the car remapped (UpRev) then the mods you have will make little difference.
  18. No idea but why is there a condom in your picture?! Were you getting ready for something when you took the picture?
  19. Welcome aboard. Unfortunately I have had to edit your initial post slightly as you're not allowed to sell items until you meet the criteria for that specific for sale sub forum, ...in your case 15 posts. If you'd like to stick around and contribute to the forum you're more than welcome to do so. More info here on for sale rules: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/213-350z-parts-for-sale/
  20. Bandit for the price of that you could have a 350Z built that would kick the cr*p out of this over priced, over hyped Zed. Personally I'd rather buy a Zed from an enthusiast who cares about his car rather than some car that's been in a film & royally abused. Been for sale for ages and is always silly money. Not surprised it's been reposted and don't feel bad Bandit as it comes up every 3-6 months or so.
  21. Welcome aboard.
  22. Yep same here, ...the funny thing is I found was that removing the non-return valve actually increases the power of the jet wash because it's not as restricted.
  23. Your best bet is to try the traders I know who deal with Vortech. Who are Torqen and Tarmac Sportz. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/228-torqen/ http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/146-tarmac-sportz/ PM either of them to see if they can help is your best bet. Good luck.
  24. It sounds like the problem will be your non-return valve ~ it's either blocked or broken. It's located underneath the scuttle panel on the drivers side inline with the washer pipes (at least it is on the Coupe). You can get to it if I recall through the brake/clutch cylinder cover, ...if you look in there under the scuttle you should see the clear pipe tubing I'm talking about. One of the pipes will have a plastic part in it which is the non-return valve. This is what I'm talking about below... The best thing you can do to fix this problem (imho) is to remove the non-return valve completely and replace it with a straight through piece of pipe to join the tubes together. Like the below eBay link. Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-JOINT-HOSE-MENDERS-JOINER-TUBING-FITTINGS-AIR-FUEL-WATER-CONNECTOR-/252450546615?var=&hash=item3ac739a3b7:m:m11nthr77_oEEIm4W2H7InA Some info here on the same subject: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88593-windscreen-washer-tubing/ Hope that helps.
×
×
  • Create New...