Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Whose to say that wasn't caused by a large stone whilst you where driving though? Had similar marks done to my Rota alloys which at the time hadn't been taken off since I put them on so the only cause logical was something like a stone flying up from another car in front or driving past. No harm in trying the Dealer I guess to see what they say but don't expect them to refurb your alloy for that or be overly generous with their help.
  2. Bargain price Wasso. If I didn't already have a spacer I'd be getting one of these beauties for sure. GLWTS.
  3. I read it. I just don't think they should be removing anything ~ just adding to it. Personally I'd like to see some sort of learner driver concentration camps whereby they're not even allowed on a public road until they are confident enough to perform all the maneuvers safely & drive at speed limits.
  4. Happy Birthday Roscoe and Payco.
  5. Both look pretty good for the age/mileage. I'd be leaning more towards the second one though as it is the GT with Rays, Bose etc. Also has "Z" burger badges I noticed so maybe more of a Zed enthusiast owned car. One thing to check in the service history though on either of those cars is to see if they've had the spark plugs changed as they should have been done at (every) 54K miles or 5 years whichever came soonest. Have a good read through this: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Maybe print it off & take it with you so that when you look at the service history you can see what things are missing off it which should really have been done. The plugs not being done aren't a massive deal breaker but it should have been done & will cost you at least £220 from a Nissan main dealer ~ of course I wouldn't say use a main dealer as a good independent garage will be just as good & cheaper but it's a good bargaining chip for getting money off the car if you intend to buy it.
  6. Well if a jobs worth doing, ...it's worth doing right.
  7. ^^ Brilliant idea BM.
  8. I tell you what I would rather they spent some more time on is ensuring people use their indicators especially on roundabouts & when changing lanes. Also some more emphasis on vehicle maintenance wouldn't hurt as the number of people I have seen driving lately with one light out or no lights etc is staggering. Staggering..its an epidemic and the Police do NOTHING about it.. :scare: The Police do nothing about a lot of things nowadays unfortunately Will.
  9. I tell you what I would rather they spent some more time on is ensuring people use their indicators especially on roundabouts & when changing lanes. Also some more emphasis on vehicle maintenance wouldn't hurt as the number of people I have seen driving lately with one light out or no lights etc is staggering.
  10. No problem & you don't have to tell me it get's out of hand, ...I had a budget to try & stick to but went over it by £2K eventually. You can plan for somethings but then there is always the unknown issues that pop up and once your in it so far you're losing more money if you back down so you just have to suck it up & go for it.
  11. Bummer that the gasket & seal kit was missing from the delivery Darren but not exactly like you haven't got anything else you could get on with though is it?! Started reading the parts list and was surprised to see how long it was.
  12. What like programming a Sat Nav?!.
  13. Honestly this world is going completely bonkers fast.
  14. You are crazy, ...but that's besides the point. Sounds like a good idea to me.
  15. My advice Chirag is get onto "go compare" or a similar website. That's how I have done my Insurance for the last few years except the last where I needed to declare the supercharger etc so needed to speak to a company that knew the score with that (Adrian Flux ). Link: http://www.gocompare.com/ Good luck.
  16. Welcome aboard.
  17. Cons Car uses more fuel ~ who cares though & it is expected with any performance car. Car wants to be driven hard but can't be in stop/start traffic on my way to work ~ such is life, ...always going to be traffic at some stage on the roads. MPG/DTE computer's are FUBAR ~ never bothered with them anyway. Pros Car shows up a lot of more expensive performance cars and is more unique. Has the performance it should have had all along. Turns heads in a good way. Put's an even bigger smile on my face every time I drive it then it used to. Seriously though the only negative is the cost for doing this in the first place. If you buy an already supercharged Zed then you really do get a bargain imo.
  18. Very nice Adrian. Got to be pleased with that result.
  19. Welcome aboard Lee. Glad to hear you're enjoying your HR.
  20. Welcome aboard Stebbs. Driving a supercharged Zed is definitely a lot of fun. The standard car used to make me smile but it's even better now. My build thread is in my signature if you want to take a look at some pictures. As Mouthwash mentioned he's currently selling his supercharged Zed so you might want to take a look at it: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91240-supercharged-350z-for-sale/
  21. Welcome aboard. Plenty of great Zeds for sale & plenty of dogs so just take your time, do all the usual secondhand car checks and if you're unsure just walk away. If you do see a Zed for sale that you like post the details on here & maybe we can help you out.
  22. Totally agree. A local Tesco Extra near me was closed for over an hour after fights had broken out. Honestly can't believe the way some people act at these sales. Personally I think we should stop all this "American Black Friday" cr*p before it get's too far out of hand & someone get's seriously hurt or worse killed. If they don't stop it then it needs to be properly organized with ticket allocations of products or similar as Dan mentioned. But that's the thing...It's just a day with sales on, like any other sale day. All we've done is giving it a name 'Black Friday' It's not the day causing the issue, it's the people. You're right I know but some of those people are incredibly stupid and believe that on this day they will get bargains like no other sale offers them, ...which is rubbish imo. I'm sure they'll be similar if not better deals come boxing day etc but then you don't see people acting like animals at the boxing day sales. As I said & Dan mentioned if there was some sort of ticket allocation for first come first serve then I doubt they'd be so much trouble.
  23. Those alloys look great Wasso and they should be easy to clean too with the gap on those spokes. Nice.
  24. Totally agree. A local Tesco Extra near me was closed for over an hour after fights had broken out. Honestly can't believe the way some people act at these sales. Personally I think we should stop all this "American Black Friday" cr*p before it get's too far out of hand & someone get's seriously hurt or worse killed. If they don't stop it then it needs to be properly organized with ticket allocations of products or similar as Dan mentioned.
×
×
  • Create New...