Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Dash removal guide here in case you need it: http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/dash_removal/
  2. What year Zed is it? Might help. Pretty positive you just need to get the cubby hole and top portion of the centre console (section above heater controls etc Piece on right in picture) then just retro fit it into yours after removing the SatNav etc. I'd try the usual suspects on here; zmanalex, Clark Motorsport, R35LEE, Shades Rs first. Then the "350z parts for sale" section and then move onto breakers from eBay etc if still no joy.
  3. Not bad at all and really like his front lip on that bumper.
  4. Quite like that. Sort of look's like it could have been part of the late 90's early 00's TVR family.
  5. Love the new alloys MC but I agree with some of the others as I think the fitment as it stands on the rear is poor at best. Wrong offset so stick out far too much past the body imo. Be good to see how you solve your issues though and at least they fitted over the brakes calipers.
  6. Welcome aboard Emily & Dave. Regarding the Rays alloys I think you'll find this thread below interesting to help with a colour choice. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/90092-pic-heavyphotoshopped-pics-of-rays-in-different-colours-on-a-gunmetal-zed/ Personally I like the "shadow chrome" colour as this member (downhuman) has done to his Rays alloys. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71809-shadow-chromed-my-rays-first-pics/ One thing worth noting, actually two things ~ few new members joining lately who have neglected or just didn't know this: only use Super Unleaded fuel in the Zed and please check your oil regularly (every 1-2 weeks min). The engine will last a lot longer if you do these two simple things.
  7. Very nice Zed Bobby. Welcome aboard.
  8. Very cool Chromatic. Pity they didn't line up in sequential order, ...I blame the 370 owner.
  9. Firstly welcome aboard Andrew and pleased to hear you're happy with the results of your UpRev as that's all that matters. I have to say as others have touched on the subject it's not a Nismo though unfortunately. Just has some added "badges" by the looks of it. The 350Z Nismo versions where only available I believe in Japan & the US. From what I remember reading before there was only one "Nismo S Tune" imported into the UK by Nissan. Hope that doesn't upset you as it's still a nice Zed that you should enjoy for what it is.
  10. Great news. How many miles then? As long as it's been serviced & looked after I'd say not to worry too much about the mileage. Have a look at the 350Z service schedule so you have a good idea of what things should have been changed/done to the Zed depending on the mileage/age. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
  11. Surprised nobodies posted this yet,
  12. Think I'd rather get that fresh from the source, ....hhmmmm bitty.
  13. That's good then. GLWTS.
  14. Don't know what these "chefs" are smoking that make up the E-liquids but they come up with some crazy a*** names for their juices. Let us know what it's like.
  15. Does sound lovely Bobby.
  16. No he's just missing one headlight washer cover. He does have them so it should be a UK car. What screen resolution are you running ? Don't know what you mean?
  17. ^^This plus you could also spend the money on some crazy short ratio gearbox with no top end and new rear diff to really increase the 0-60 potential.
  18. No he's just missing one headlight washer cover. He does have them so it should be a UK car.
  19. Fairly certain its from the last garage visit, I would have noticed it before. Presume its either mine or from another car. Would it normally be kept in the boot with the spare tyre, presume it would be needed to get the spare wheel on? You'll know if it's yours Randy. Just look at your alloy wheel nuts ~ if you have a locking nut it will look different from the other four. Get that locking wheel nut key and then push it onto the nut you think looks different. If it fits tightly then it's your key. Best to keep it in the boot with your other tools if it is yours, should you need to change a tyre.
  20. +1 My guess is you'll have to buy the calendar to find out. I'm just waiting for the payment details Ordered one Cool same here. Had my car in last years calendar but it was only a small picture (2"x1") at the bottom of August month's page and the car was more or less standard then so got my fingers crossed for this years. Either way I need a calendar though.
  21. +1 My guess is you'll have to buy the calendar to find out.
  22. Some nice pictures and good luck with your plans.
  23. So basically you bought some ramps then? They do look cool though if I'm honest. I'm just jealous because I can't jack my car up in the garage, ...heck, I can only just get out of the car when I've parked it in there.
×
×
  • Create New...