Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. You're right Will ~ They'll probably still steal your Wi-Fi anyway.
  2. That's a brilliant idea. Love it. Some other suggestions: "Test subjects 5-891" "Ebola experiment house A" "To catch a predator" "Police safe house"
  3. Honestly I don't think it looks all that good but the stats it "could" make are so impressive. Now that's flipping fast.
  4. Fyi - Pictures not working Liam.
  5. A woman with no arms or legs is sitting on a beach. She's in fits of tears and a local dog walker notices her so he walks over... "Are you ok Miss?" "No I'm not, I'm upset because nobody has ever held me!" "I'll hold you" says the dog walker bending down and embracing her tightly. She then smiles and he walks off. Several minutes later though she begins to cry again uncontrollably. Another man walking his dog spots her so runs over to see if she's ok. "Are you alright?" he asks. "No I'm really upset because I was just thinking how nobody has ever kissed me" Thinking for a second the man replies, "well I'll kiss you if you like?!" And with that he bends down and gives her a big kiss on the lips. "Oh thank you" she said smiling and off walks the man & his dog. But just a few minutes later she's sobbing again. Luckily another man walking spots her and walks over. "Are you ok?" he asks her. "I'd never been held or kissed before today but these nice two men did both which made me happy for a second but now I'm thinking about how I've never been f**ked before which is making me really upset!" she said. "Well you're f**ked now!, ...the tides coming in & I've got to go" said the man.
  6. Look's much better, ...nice and shiny.
  7. Great looking alloys. Love everything about them.
  8. ^^ Cool looking bit's of kit. Glad you're enjoying it.
  9. MPSS (Michelin Pilot Super Sports) are highly regarded as the best tyre for the Zed ~ I personally use Falken 453's which are a good mid range tyre. Lot's of opinions on this so best have a good read in this section first. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/54-tyres/ I would say it was a good idea to have a 4 wheel alignment done after fitting new tyres definitely. Club stickers here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/11639-www350z-ukcom-car-stickers/ Fyi ~ If you get to 350 posts though you will get one free (no spam of course). Meets will be posted up in the "Meets, shows & events" section. For more local ones check out the sub section "regional meets" and click on "Wales". Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/79-wales/ Hope that helps you out.
  10. Good one Will.
  11. Probably wont be there in the morning... :scare: Nah, can't you see he's got a security gate. Nobody could possibly get passed that. "past" ... even
  12. Yep good point, that is true.
  13. Remove boot weight. Add pennys/nylon washers to the inside of the boot poppers. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...he-penny-trick/ Get new boot poppers. ^^ That's your options as far as I'm aware.
  14. Crazy stuff ~ really unbelievable.
  15. My magnetic sump plug has been on & off probably 5 or 6 times so far and still looks as good as new. Can't remember the make just now but sure it was only £15 odd. Guessing the ones they say round off easily where made from inferior materials or they weren't using the correct size spanner on them as I've never had a problem. Had these on several of my cars over the years. Didn't you have the Mishimoto one? Possibly, ...I do remember it's black so could be. Think I might have even got it from you as a present from my old man at some point. The vast majority of the stuff on my car is from you after all.
  16. Personally if I could I would. These cars aren't that common, actually pretty rare in some parts of the country but the colours are not. Be nice to see a purple Zed I think, ...something more unique and it will be more personal to you & your tastes then.
  17. Probably wont be there in the morning... :scare: Nah, can't you see he's got a security gate. Nobody could possibly get past that. Edit: Spelling ~ because I'm only human & do make mistakes. Unlike some on here who are obviously perfect and never make mistake's ever. Yeah right.
  18. Poor Zed ~ it'll probably get a cold being left like that all night.
  19. Spotted these on an eBay auction and thought they might be of interest to someone on here. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Carbon-Fiber-Battery-Brake-Fluid-Cover-/331449184073?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d2be92f49
      • 1
      • Like
  20. My magnetic sump plug has been on & off probably 5 or 6 times so far and still looks as good as new. Can't remember the make just now but sure it was only £15 odd. Guessing the ones they say round off easily where made from inferior materials or they weren't using the correct size spanner on them as I've never had a problem. Had these on several of my cars over the years.
  21. Sounds good from what I could hear on the video. Look's a little strange but I'd bet it's bl**dy quick.
  22. Or get both for double security.
  23. I'm getting deja vu. You've got two "intro" threads running. Welcome again.
  24. Yeah thats what im hoping, plus im going to stiffen the suspension so that should help as well Sounds like a good plan.
  25. I think the "Z" side badges came out best. Good job.
×
×
  • Create New...