Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. You're right especially with all the leafs and other debris on our roads. Spent a good hour & a half on it today ~ Hoover, 3M interior/leather wipes, jet wash, snow foam, jet wash, shampoo, jet wash, dry, wash alloys, jet wash, dry, clean/polish exhaust and finally drive it.
  2. Love the first picture, ...looks great.
  3. My old modified JDM Subaru Impreza used to set off car alarms all the time when I was driving it through the back streets round here. Sounded incredible with it's sports Cats and straight through exhaust system, ...not exactly subtle though. Yet to set off any car alarms with the Zed though. Still time.
  4. Haven't been doing a lot modification wise with the Zed lately, ...just been enjoying it by driving it when the weathers not too bad that is. Done a lot of this though.... Never ending cycle with cleaning it at the moment with the way the weather has been. Oh well it's keeping me fit at least .
  5. They really suit your Zed especially with the colour combo. Great choice.
  6. ^^ Excellent.
  7. Being small does have it's perks though I bet.
  8. It's the Bhp I find most intriguing. Why did I or anyone else for that matter bother supercharging their Zeds if you can get 100Bhp extra just from some cams, pistons, exhaust & a filter, ...sounds a much cheaper way to do it. Unless it's BS of course. Which it is!.
  9. Happy Birthday.
  10. Loved that sipar.
  11. I always use a lap top for the forum so not sure if that makes a difference but I always copy/paste the "direct link" from Photobucket for putting pictures on here. Works fine for me. There is a guide here if it helps: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/
  12. Ah I see my mistake. Is it the standard Bose head unit or has it been upgraded? It could be some sort of AUX input maybe.
  13. Poor little pup, that's so sad.
  14. Perfectly understandable. Anyone who truly loves animals knows that they become part of the family so you'll grieve for the loss just like any other family member when they go. Keep strong mate.
  15. Part of the old bluetooth phone connection part I'd bet. Removed mine as it was useless and taking up space so maybe that's what the previous owner has done to your Zed just leaving the plug.
  16. ^^ What they said. It's like you haven't even read the manual guBBy. (First thing I did when I got my car home after buying it )
  17. Sorry for your loss ZEUS. Very sad news.
  18. Maybe buy her a dash cam for her next birthday, ...at the very least you'll get some good footage to put on Youtube from her. Seriously though there are some bad drivers around nowadays and they drive all sorts of vehicles, even Zeds.
  19. Also are you Ethiopian Will by any chance? Link: How did you guess Gareth..! Well I just searched oldest man alive and there is only one person claiming to be over 156+ years old so I guessed that must be you. Sorry about Italy invading your home country but just glad you lived through it, ...must have been a nightmare when it happened again in 1935.
  20. Well you say this and that should be the case but plenty do still fail unfortunately! Same deal with those "O2 spacers" that are supposed to stop the EML from coming on, ...works for some but not all unfortunately. Who knows why. Just fyi for the OP ~ I had Berks HFC's on my Zed and had no problems passing the MOT emissions test plus they sounded great.
  21. Also are you Ethiopian Will by any chance? Link:
  22. Dude, you've had more careers than Jordan, Hulk Hogan, and Postman Pat combined. Not really. I'm probably as old as all of them put together. No way you're 156+ years old, ....I call bs.
  23. As others have said you just need a good breaker bar. I have a Halfords 24" professional breaker bar and I haven't come across anything this thing can't undo. Link: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/car-tools-hand-tools/halfords-advanced-professional-breaker-bar-24-1-2-drive The nuts are probably so tight as a lot of tyre fitting garages/centres don't follow the recommended manufacturer torque settings for car wheel nuts but instead just use air impact guns till the nuts won't go any tighter.
  24. Basically the same as what he said. ^^ Sorry to read that you've experienced a less than enjoyable start to your Zed ownership but hopefully it won't mar your enjoyment of the Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...