Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. +1. Hope the Cops get the scum bags.
  2. Hasnt he rubbed out the surname though with some very high tech photoshop skills? Possibly, ...it's so hard to tell with those high tech Photoshop skills.
  3. Definitely agree with both of you. I get why people do it but just not how they can live with it. I find I use my rear wiper fairly often not just when it's raining but if the rear windows covered with dust/dirt etc so I wouldn't want to be wiper-less. No amount of Rainex will get rid of dust/dirt or bird poop Payco.
  4. It's not a mod I'd do as I find my rear wiper useful but a lot of people prefer the look of removing the rear wiper. Guide below in the link if you do decide it's something you'd want to do. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71353-how-to-wiper-removal-delete/
  5. Well that could be any Chris & Kim for all we know. Pretty cool though.
  6. Happy Birthday both.
  7. That's a good result then. Try zmanalex for the plastic clip. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  8. Did some weight training for an hour, drove my Zed to Castle Combe for a race day, played Advanced Warfare on the PS3 and generally did what I wanted to get done.
  9. This is one option some other members have gone for: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Racing-4-Points-Rear-Lower-Brace-Bar-Nissan-Fairlady-350Z-Z33-RL4-1259-/321080218855?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ac1df54e7 The other option is to try zmanalex or a breakers for a good used condition one.
  10. Honestly I prefer Adrian's black Nismo alloys on your car than your standard ones. Especially with the other black bits you have since added.
  11. Well that's Zeditus for you.
  12. Good to see you're looking after your Zed. The red look's very nice indeed all polished up.
  13. That's a "Louie Spence" aerial. Stubby will look much better.
  14. Sounds like it will be great fun then John and at least the new brakes will get some good use then.
  15. Alloys of course imo. Most people won't even notice whether the cars lowered or not (unless it's slammed to the ground) so the alloys will be the most noticeable change if that's what you want. Do it for you though rather than a bunch of random strangers at JapFest.
  16. Pity you're not getting it fitted before. Still I'm sure the 370 will be great fun on the ring anyway or are you hiring another car to go on track or have I got the wrong end of the stick & you're just visiting the ring?
  17. Very nice Zed and it will be even better once the chargers on. Those brakes look fantastic btw.
  18. You can add your location to your avatar/picture thing on the side btw.
  19. Can you find it and put a link for Sam Jc? The only one I could find on there which is close to what he's after is £29 odd from a Nissan dealership. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Nissan-350Z-Z33-Fuel-Filler-Cap-1725179980-/301567739126?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4636d684f6 There was a cheaper one but it was missing the strap.
  20. Congrats and welcome. Zed look's good.
  21. You could try zmanalex for the first two bits. If you've no luck with him then try Clark Motorsport and failing that I'd go to a Nissan dealership. Fyi ~ I got one from the dealership ages ago & it was around £28 for a new fuel cap which includes the little cable part.
  22. Tbf though Brad didn't it take you so long because you had to do it on a cold garage floor with just a hammer, spanner & some wood chocks. I bet you could have done it much quicker if you'd have had a fully kitted out workshop with a proper garage lift.
  23. Haha, well remembered! Some of it has gone on holidays and on the M3, but I've still got about half left. I've never really had this much money 'going spare' before - in the past it has always been for house deposits, etc... but now I've got a decent house, two fast cars, etc... I don't know what to do with it?! Having good money in the bank is very reassuring, but I can't stop myself looking at E90 M3s, M5s, Caymans, 911s, Range Rovers, XKRs, etc... Keeping the cash seems the sensible thing to do, but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do, hence the question about what everybody else does... Spend or save?! My Dad's an ex-bank manager so I've always saved for the things I want. Not so easy to do when you don't earn a lot but still it does work. In saying that though I have always thought along the same lines of sipar69 ~ life's too short not to enjoy things. Sure it's nice to have thousands in the bank but if the worst happens & you die tomorrow then what's the point of it all. Personally if I had children then some of the money I've saved would be in a high interest account for them just in case something ever happened to me so at least I'd know they'd have a good start in life. If you've no children Commander then I'd just enjoy the money you & your Mrs have together making sure there is always enough to pay the bills of course with a few thousand as a cushion.
  24. I guess you have to let him off though as at least it is a 350Z still. Much worse Auto's to own.
  25. Looks great Rich and welcome aboard.
×
×
  • Create New...