Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Fair enough Graham. Fyi, I'll drive you to work every day if you let me do it in the GTR.
  2. God those hill climb tracks/roads always seem so narrow. Well done Andy.
  3. ^^ That's awesome Jonny. Very nice.
  4. I'd imagine the bus driver didn't even know what had happened. Bit like when you see a truck pushing a car sideways and the truck driver doesn't even notice... Although if the bus driver had looked in his drivers side mirror you'd have thought he'd have noticed the cyclist sprawled out on the floor. Maybe he just thought f**k him.
  5. Can't tell if sarcasm or not Graham? I mean nobody is forcing you to take the train to work are they? Why can't you drive now & why would a self driving/parking car make it ok for you to drive then? I understand the bit about taking the idiots off the road. Were is the pleasure in driving if you are doing nothing though? I get no pleasure from driving when I'm not driving and am a passenger ~ in fact it's bl**dy awful & very tedious. Not sure really that there would be massive saving on insurance either as vehicles do get damaged still via vandalism, natural disasters etc.
  6. Karma at work. If only that happened to every cyclist that jumped a red light they might actually stop doing it.
  7. +1. Honestly hate the idea of this type of thing. If only they could put their R&D time into something more useful.
  8. Did have a good look to see if I could find anything but tbh turned up nothing ~ lots of similar ones but not the same. If that's your car they are on then my advice for identifying them would be to take one of them off to see what markings & possible makers name you can find on them. Usually something on the inside hub side. Good luck.
  9. Checking the oil level even with the awkward dipstick on the 350 is fairly straight forward once you get the knack. Leave the car over night on level ground ~ always (imo) check the engine oil level when cold. Pull the dipstick out & wipe clean. Then slowly reinsert the dipstick using a torch to see exactly where the hole for it is & using the guide rails near the hole to help guide it in. Wait 5-15 seconds and then very slowly pull the dipstick out of the hole ~ ideally (imo) the oil level should be up to the top mark. Pic below for example... After you have checked the level just reinsert the dipstick again using a torch to insure it is going in the hole correctly & is seated properly. If you are unsure of the level pull it out again, wipe clean & repeat the process above until you are satisfied of a true reading.
  10. ^^ She's wicked Dan. My Mrs said she loves her.
  11. No!, ...keep that to yourself.
  12. Very nice and I know these do go very well as my old man has an 07' 335i M sport. You definitely did well on the price. Enjoy the new ride.
  13. Fair enough. Good look with the hunt and if I spot anything I'll post it here.
  14. Yep, I expected your garage to look more like this Dan.
  15. Guessing you now think I look like this when I get ready for a drive... I bring it on myself.
  16. That's where I put my sunglasses though. Door card pocket has my winter leather gloves & spotted cards in. Seat pocket is for my E-cig. Centre cubby is for my tissues, chewing gum & wallet.
  17. Not sure if you got what veilside z meant but there are Zeds for sale on this forum (maybe you've not noticed ). Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/ Personally I think your "low mileage" want might be a little too low, ...a well looked after Zed with 50-60K would be my preference over a Zed that's spent most of it's time not being driven & possibly only serviced periodically. FSH is a must imo whatever the mileage though.
  18. Lack of glove box? There's hundreds of them in the Z! Granted, they're all in the most inaccessible places of ever, but still. I should have specified, ...what I meant was a glove box in a sensible accessible place. Behind the passenger seat is such a nuisance. Makes getting my leather driving gloves, pipe & flat cap such a pain.
  19. Happy Birthday Ricey.
  20. I don't see it as a problem Dan and it will definitely help stop any unfair slander against the traders.
  21. Welcome aboard.
×
×
  • Create New...