Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ Great mods and I really like the switch guards for the heated seats. Never seen that before on a Zed even though it's really needed (always turning mine on by accident, ...keep thinking I've wet myself. )
  2. Interesting read.
  3. Welcome aboard Kev. Good luck with the Zed hunt.
  4. Fantastic pictures.
  5. Could be a loose heat shield around the Cats or rear back box possibly. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86988-rattle-under-car-heat-cover-or-something-maybe/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/46606-corroded-cat-heat-shields/ If you can get under the car to have a look or better yet start tapping them with a small hammer you may be able to trace the rattle. Fyi the heat shields are not essential so if they are corroded & loose you could just remove them.
  6. Great colour choice ioneabee.
  7. Like the first picture.
  8. Most use Photobucket for pictures on the whole as it's free to join & very easy to use/post pics. Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/ The '06 intake is pretty good. For increased performance you will be better off with just a good performance panel filter imo.
  9. Nice looking Zed and welcome aboard.
  10. Welcome aboard.
  11. Welcome aboard.
  12. Happy Birthday bud.
  13. Welcome aboard. If you want to get the handles dipped you could always give Aquagraphix a trader on here ago: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/227-aquagraphix/ They've done a fair few members cars on here now including mine and I'm very pleased with their work.
  14. Front "mines" lip looks great Karl.
  15. Is that Chris Evans? Zeds look great.
  16. Yep I think you were right to get the S4.
  17. The interior is excellent! Previous to the 370z i had a C250 Merc, and the Audi is leaps and bounds ahead. The choice was between an S4 Avant and a BMW 640d. Went for the petrol in the end, and with it being an estate means i can now sell my focus estate. The only car that's been taking my fancy lately as a possible next car (that's affordable to me) is the S3 (2006-08 models) as I like the look of them and would really like to go back to a 4wd/turbo again one day. Looked at Mitsubishi 8-10's but just a bit big for what I'd be after. That's why I kind of discounted the S4's as well although I would love a V8.
  18. Welcome aboard Steve.
  19. Love the S4 Ross. I keep looking at the S3's on & off. Always nice having a new toy to play with. Hows the build quality/plastics etc inside the cabin?
×
×
  • Create New...