Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Cheers Veeg. Hopefully over the worst of it now (withdrawals) although I'm still being a moody t**t at times & feeling bad tempered at the drop of a hat. Just got to stick at it as the hardest bit is definitely behind me I'm sure.
  2. Yes it's in the fuel bucket inside the fuel tank (drivers side). Fuel bucket below... Modified example of a fuel bucket below but shows the fuel pump as n#174 Hope that helps.
  3. Glad they never got in Darryl. You need to set up one of these I think....
  4. GMballistic

    Oh dear Audi

    They must be on some crazy good drugs. Car looks good though either way.
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. Nice looking Zed George and welcome aboard.
  7. Just thought I'd bump this thread as if anyone was wondering if vaping on E-cigs can help to stop you smoking I thought they might find this interesting. I have stopped using my E-cig as of 1 week ago today so am completely nicotine free now. Although I do want to smoke like crazy still at the moment (but I haven't). The basic story fyi ~ January 2014 app. I stopped smoking normal cigarettes (Benson & Hedges Silver) and moved onto vaping electronic cigarettes after buying an E-cig starter pack for £35 odd from my local E-cig shop. Basically a battery, charger, clearomizer, case & one free E-liquid. At first I was using fairly high nicotine level E-liquids but slowly I reduced these down (18mg, 16mg, 12mg, 8mg, 6mg, 3mg) over a period of months. The week before last I decided that I should quit now in order to further boost my monthly income with my impending house move on the cards. I did this by mixing my usual 3mg nicotine E-liquid with an identical flavour 0mg nicotine free E-liquid (ratio 1:5). I did this for about 5 days before switching completely to nicotine free E-liquid. This actually seemed to work pretty well for me as I only really started to get strong withdrawals this last week after I completely stopped using the E-cig altogether even though I had already stopped using the E-liquids with nicotine in 5 days or so prior. So now I feel it's safe to say I've actually given up smoking & nicotine completely. I also worked out some costs btw. Smoking cigarettes used to cost me "on average" £125 per month (£1500 per year although it was probably higher than this). Vaping E-cigarettes used to cost me "on average" £44 per month (£528 per year although it was probably higher than this). ^^ Pretty good saving per year I think not to mention I do feel healthier & fitter now.
  8. Don't think they weigh much more than 980Kg standard so it would absolutely fly. I think you need to make that a reality one day.
  9. Have to be honest and say I've actually had remote controlled electric 1/10th scale cars that sounded better than that although I can't deny it was bl**dy quick off the line.
  10. It's cool. I like the look of it, has a lot more room than the Zed, cheaper to run and it will pi** all over Derv Astra vans.
  11. You have to be winding me up, ....how is a van a cooler replacement for the Zed than a CTR? Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder it would seem. I'm happy with it honestly thanks G Man.
  12. Not really tbh. I'm not a big fan of the DC2 looks wise although the DC5 does look better I think. Either way it wasn't really on my radar as what I was after. Only two cars I was thinking of was the Civic Type R FN2 or an Audi S3 2006-2008 model. The Audi though was just too much money though really especially as the lower mileage examples are still demanding a premium. Got more bang for buck with the CTR I feel and as I said it's only a stop gap before I can get back in something with a bit more go. Anyway 0-60 is around 6.5 and top end 146mph odd so the Civics hardly slow.
  13. Is that "beers per hour"?
  14. Sorry to read about the family illness. Appreciate you serving our country ~ wish you the best with that wherever you go & a safe return.
  15. Thanks Stu. I'd always fancied an FN2 at some point and now is the perfect time. Won't be doing much to it really more just enjoying it as is, tidying up any bits that set my OCD off and maintaining it. You have to appreciate different cars for their different attributes. Sure I miss the Zed and especially it's power but the Civics not all bad & essentially does the same thing which is get me around.
  16. GMballistic

    My 911

    Very nice Hugh. Looks in great condition from the pics.
  17. Haven't seen an EF Civic in person for decades now. If you can find one that would be so cool with a K20 in it. Those EF's don't way hardly anything so the power to weigh ratio would be fantastic.
  18. It needs a roof mounted M134 Now there's a good idea. Minigun ftw.
  19. I don't mind what that persons done to the look of their car if that's what they want to do to it, ....but I f**king hate that they've stuck the Maserati/Porsche badges on it.
  20. I agree with veilside. You won't need more than one 400ml can of each to do both switch panels.
  21. Check for rust as you would on any car but specifically rear wheel arches as that's were it will be most likely. Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Guide for new members/potential owners: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ 350Z service schedule (useful for when you look at 350's to check if the service history is up to date & things have been done that should have been according to miles/age of the car): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
  22. Welcome aboard Mick.
  23. Welcome aboard.
×
×
  • Create New...