Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I removed mine and went for the de-badged look when I had my 350 which looks pretty good imo. Pictures are somewhere in my old build thread which is in my signature. When I took off my old "350Z" badge I actually damaged the "Z", ...another member kindly sent me their old one as I was thinking of refitting it. If you don't fancy the de-badged look then I could have a look to see if I still have the badge he sent me. It might take me a day to find it though as it's in a box in the garage somewhere & we've just moved into a new house. I'll let you know if I find it (or not), ...no promises.
  2. G-Girl was nice from my conversations with her. She was last active on here a month ago according to her profile so maybe she just has better things to do.
  3. As SuperStu mentioned the Ultra Racing ones from eBay are a great replacement that I usually recommend to members on here as they are cheaper than the OEM versions, look pretty good, fit well and do exactly the same job. Veeg did put a link for you but maybe you missed it. These are the ones: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-RACING-4-Point-Rear-Lower-Bar-Brace-for-Nissan-FAIRLADY-Z33-350z-RL4-1259-/251972542690?hash=item3aaabbe0e2 Easy job to fit as well. Good luck.
  4. If you can Chris report the advert, ...if it's on Pistonheads/Autotrader/eBay etc they should know all about these type of scams and pull the advert before someone gets suckered in.
  5. Darn it I knew that was coming. ...and I'm not even Welsh. Was born in North Yorkshire.
  6. ^^ Actually just thought: That could really be taken the wrong way by someone noticing I live in Wales.
  7. I'll try that auto-assign thing out next time I play then and I'm glad that puppies going to have some relevance in the game. Looking forward now to seeing what. Guessing the sheep I captured though, ...not so important.
  8. Good luck with the pick up & hope it's a good improvement.
  9. One thing that comes to mind that I have seen before is scammers copying an advert for a car that is/was for sale and then putting it on eBay/Pistonheads etc with a much lower price. The idea being that they will ask you for a deposit before you see the car and keep it as they don't even have the car or like what happened to another member on here a while ago which was he paid in full without even seeing the car as it was such a good deal and arranged to have the car delivered, ...the car never was delivered (luckily he managed to get his money back via the bank). Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94916-warning-possible-scam-on-ph05-rod/ Just be careful Chris and definitely don't exchange any money, bank details etc without seeing the car/V5's etc.
  10. Cool and thanks for the heads up Dan. I'm really enjoying playing MGSV but have to say I had no idea before I bought the console/game how much would be involved with playing it. Tbh some of it, like assigning captured soldiers to specific roles on the "mother base" is just going over my head at times. Loved it last night though when I captured & sent back to the mother base a little puppy.
  11. Just noticed you guys talking about "Metal Gear Solid Five". I actually traded in my PS3 & games last weekend at Game for some money off this..... It's the MGSV limited edition PS4 bundle ("MGSV Day One" edition). Have to be honest and say I'm loving the game so far and very happy I went for the limited edition PS4 instead of the standard system (which was cheaper even with double the memory). Does anybody know though how to capture large animals? Like the other night I came across a brown bear but my tranq gun seemed to do nothing, ...well nothing but p**s the bear off. Do I have to get further into the game for more of an upgrade on the tranq gun I'm wondering.
  12. See this thread for more info: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100548-fake-turkish-watches/ I must get a decent watch one day but I feel by the time I have the spare cash available (lots of more important things to spend the cash on currently) we'll all be driving hover cars.
  13. Welcome aboard. If you're unsure but still interested in buying the Zed then the best thing you can do is get an online HPI check done firstly so you know it has no outstanding finance owed or has been in an accident, ....next thing to do is when you see the car check it over making sure the VIN numbers all match up/mileage with MOTS etc etc. Also if it's a private sale try to make sure you are viewing it with the registered owner & it's at the address it is registered to. Never meet the seller half way etc as this can be dodgy. Sure there are more tips but that's just for starters. 350Z buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ 350Z service schedule: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ The service schedule is a good thing to know when you go to look at the car so you can tell if it's been serviced correctly. E.g: changes done at the correct mileage/year/age.
  14. I haven't decided yet. Any suggestions? Oil slick release from the rear, front machine guns and a passenger ejector seat ~ standard equipment on the rare "007 350Z GT" model.
  15. Well that's pretty sh**ty if you ask me.
  16. Congrats.
  17. Great start and good luck with the rest of your plans.
  18. I'd be very happy if that was my Zed Plex, ...the blue & the black looks great together and I love the lines with the rear spoiler removed from the boot lid. In saying that though it is for me too low and just like Dan (Ekona) said it does look broken (plus I'm also not a fan of those front headlight tints/wrap). For the most part though it does look like a clean well looked after Zed that you've obviously put some time, money & love into so kudos for that.
  19. Good luck 350z-reside.
  20. Welcome & enjoy the 350.
  21. Welcome aboard Steve. Great selection of performance cars you've owned.
  22. Welcome aboard. Enjoy the Zed.
  23. Darn double post. Still looking forward to seeing pictures btw.
×
×
  • Create New...