Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. That car park was full when you arrived wasn't it, but then you had to start talking about electric cars... Seriously though gangzoom wish you a very Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year.
  2. Thanks gmballistic Yeh I think it must be a RevUp model then. Booked into AAS (my local custom exhaust fabricator) for a new Ypipe and a catback, just to give more umph when I'm driving spiritly í ½í¸€ Sent from my D6683 using Tapatalk You're welcome. Some DE RevUp's seem to use more oil than others but just like any car if you keep a good eye on the oil level regularly then it's not a problem. New exhaust will certainly bring out the V6 sound, ...one of the best mods I did was my exhaust system.
  3. Don't like it, ....feel it needs some music or something. Too much wind noise as well. I jest of course buddy. Zed sounds lovely & great little video.
  4. Sorry pauls350Z but I have no idea where to get that diffuser. Same as the others it's the first time I've seen one like that on a 350 so may well be custom made or from another car & fabricated to fit the Zed. As syy mentioned though there are plenty of other options for you to add your own style to the Zed if you can't get the original one you had & liked repaired. For example: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_GLOSS_BLACK_FRP_TS_STYLE_REAR_DIFFUSER__NO_SIDES_/350FRPTSRD_.aspx Good luck whatever you decide to do.
  5. Looks very nice jujun. More than likely it is a "RevUp" model. The easiest way to tell though would be to look at your rpm counter, ...if the redline is at 7K rpm then it is a DE RevUp, if it is at 6.5K rpm then it is the standard DE. The HR Zed's engine has a 7.5K rpm redline fyi (easier to spot though due to the twin air intakes).
  6. Looks very nice, lovely in red and good to see you've done some important service items too. Often overlooked by some.
  7. Car looks great but I'd have preferred to have heard the car rather than the music (even with the wind noise) but still a good little watch.
  8. GMballistic

    She's back!

    Don't blame you, ....I learnt that lesson back in 1997 ish' when I let one of my mates drive my first car a 1988 Micra Mk1. We were in a train station car park and he binned it into a barrier at probably 15mph. Luckily it only ended up costing me £12 to fix the bumper.
  9. GMballistic

    She's back!

    That is good news wmr. Looks great too.
  10. Couple of hundred pounds!!! You having a larf Andy hehe! I think you've missed a couple of noughts off somewhere!!! I'm glad its progressing well, and look forward to its resurrection spring 2016 I was just thinking that, ...otherwise he's getting one hell of a special discount from some of the traders.
  11. Was it this one? If so then it was Chris Wiltshire.
  12. I would have thought it would be better than the stock Nissan unit . Alan Yep +1. Ultra Racing are a massive company and their products AFAIK are of great quality. Supposed to be very popular & highly regarded in Australia. Link: http://www.ultraracingeurope.com/ Quote from Ultra Racing UK: Source: http://www.ultraracinguk.co.uk/
  13. You too.
  14. That's true. I'd love one but tbh nowadays I'd prefer to get myself into a "newage" type car if I can. Something 2010 or newer at least. We will see though as a good performance car is a good performance car regardless of the year it was made imo.
  15. ^^ Looks great Payco.
  16. I think you do need to remember though where these cars are coming from and by that I mean the era. R32 ~ 1989-1994 R33 ~ 1995-1998 R34 ~ 1999-2002? Nothing a good re-trim can't bring right up to date.
  17. Thanks for the engine bay shot, ....really jealous now. Enjoy it.
  18. Yep never going to be easy at Christmas and whilst the weathers so wet. Have to say though your Zed is fantastic, ...someone is going to get an amazing car for the money. GLWTS & Merry Christmas.
  19. You're welcome.
  20. Thread locked.
  21. Thread locked.
  22. Congrats and welcome aboard Toby. This is worth having a good read of: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ It is the service schedule for the 350Z so use it to check off what has & hasn't been done on your new Zed depending on the mileage/age of your Zed. That way you can spend some money on the things it really needs to keep it running sweet once you get it.
  23. Don't worry I will, ...if the Mrs ever finds out I said that somebody hacked my account, ok everbody?! @DoogyRev ~ well at least you fitted a stubby.
  24. Not quite what people aspire to. Yours is coming back stronger, harder & faster though. Ohhh so slowly Yours turned into a CTR didn't it? Yep just like a woman you've been dating for a decade it got fatter, slower & uglier. I'm always looking to upgrade though, ...if I'm lucky it will be as early as next year. Fingers crossed. Might even get a new car as well while I'm at it.
×
×
  • Create New...