-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
I'd say eBay would be one of your best bets for the clips apart from a Nissan dealer of course. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=nissan+350z+clips&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC1.A0.H0.Xnissan+clips.TRS0&_nkw=nissan+clips&_sacat=0 Sorry I can't be more help.
-
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
The "finish line" so to speak is almost in sight now. Hope everything goes together as it should. -
Don't forget to check out the Zeds for sale on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/ Hopefully something in your budget will pop up soon. Good luck with the Zed hunt.
-
Locked as both cars sold.
-
Eibach Lowering Springs For Sale.....Price Drop!
GMballistic replied to ebsop's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
No probs. Locked as requested. -
Newbie, looking to buy my first ever Z project
GMballistic replied to Georgina's topic in 350Z General
^^ Some good points raised by Gappy. Personally I'd say whatever Zed you buy don't hand over any cash without test driving it yourself first & checking out the history (including HPI check etc). I'd forget the auctions (only imho) and personally be looking at private & trade garages. If you're planning a lot of cosmetic type mods then ideally the main thing you want to be looking at in that case is the condition of the engine & serviceable parts like brakes, suspension etc. The service schedule I've linked below for you will be important to you & useful for you to take with you when you look at any secondhand Zeds as it will let you know what things should have been done to the Zed depending on the age/mileage. 350Z service schedule: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Guide for new members/potential owners: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ What are your plans ideally will help people advise you better & also your budget for the car. -
Welcome aboard. I don't recognise the Zed myself but they're thousands of members so it could be someones old car.
-
If I remember rightly your thread went pretty much the same as this too. Regardless of the vehicle it's definitely a personal taste thing though like I said & Georgina did too.
-
Great news. Good luck with the repairs.
-
Firstly I'd start your own "introduction thread" and ask the same question in there or better yet ask the question in the "350Z general" section. Much more likely to get a decent response to your question then. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/11-350z-general/ Welcome aboard btw.
-
Never driven any of those but if I was offered the chance to drive only two of those then I'd choose the Ariel Atom & the Audi R8.
-
It's all personal taste Kieran, ....if you want to do it then crack on although it is definitely not my cup of tea but then if we all liked the same thing life would be boring. Some examples for you... @jimmy.farrow7 ~ I remember you starting a thread on exactly this subject.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Welcome aboard Rich. Some nice mods to both cars.
-
BETTER than the "Best XMAS present ever!!!!!!"
GMballistic replied to Keyser's topic in 350Z General
Very cool. -
PM me if you find you need the headlight washer bottle. I'm sure I have it still at my parents in Cardiff from when I took it off my Zed and you could have it FOC. Good luck with the repairs.
-
Imo Nic you should take the Zed, ...otherwise what was the point of going FI as you can't really enjoy it to its full potential on the roads (legally anyway). All you need to do is build up the speed slowly and try not to get caught up, like some people do, with "showing off" to whomever's watching. Just have fun is the most important thing & to be safe. I've done lots of track days/experience days over the years but below is the video of the first one I did after having my 350 supercharged. As you can see lots of "slower" cars over take me as I move over for them etc when I see them coming up behind me. The reason for this is I wanted to build up my speed slowly, lap after lap, in order to ascertain how much grip was available to me. Track days aren't race events so who cares if some nutter going for gold over takes you in a bashed up Clio or some other car their not bothered about wrecking. It's just about enjoying your car safely at speed.
-
Well funny you should say that because, ... no, no I didn't as there is no engine under the bonnet. Booo. Best birthday ever.
-
You're welcome of course and remember you don't need to rush into buying parts. Just clear the code (using the pedal dance) & see if it happens again. If it doesn't then you can concentrate on just replacing the exhaust system. Plenty of excellent traders on here offering a wide range of exhaust systems to suit all budgets.
-
Very nice Jimmy. Had the same 1/24th scale Zed myself a few years ago. Painted mine in gunmetal grey to match my actual Zed at the time, ...maybe see if you can get a sunset orange spray can. Here's my model below;
-
Yes that code indicates an O2 sensor fault. Are you running standard Cats? exhaust? If you are running De-Cats or HFC's (High Flow Cats) then that could be why the codes popped up. Otherwise you could have a faulty O2 sensor or maybe your Cats have had it. If it was me I'd just clear the code, drive the car as normal and then if the EML/code appears again then I'd start to investigate it further. Sometimes they can have a little "blip" and set the EML off. Hope that helps or gives you food for thought at least & Merry Christmas.
-
Can't tell you why your EML is on but you can read the code yourself or turn the EML off using the ECU reset procedure also known as the "pedal dance". Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/ Fault codes PDF link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/81962-350z-fault-codes-in-pdf/ The code flashes up like "morse code" so you will need to read the light as it flashes (as below video shows although on a US car).
-
You lucky bugger, ....we're just having a wet one here. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
-
can some please help. need to know what diffuser this is.
GMballistic replied to pauls350z's topic in 350Z Modifications
Just been looking at Sams ad/posts in a thread and it does look like you're correct Tom. Still couldn't find it on google though even with the name ~ maybe someone else will be able to find it or maybe if the OP trys a PM to Sam he might know where to source it. -
Very nice Jeff. Love a bit of flame popping, ...no chance of my Honda doing that though. Can't rev it above 5.5K rpm when sitting still, although it does make for a good cheap version of launch control.