Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard.
  2. Sold - thread locked
  3. Edited my post. Glad you got the pics sorted.
  4. Great looking Zed cowie. GLWTS
  5. Very interested in seeing those, ...PM me the videos please! @Lewypull ~ Nice little video and some great looking Zeds too.
  6. Welcome aboard.
  7. Nice picture Colin and love the alloys on your Zed.
  8. What spoiler is that? í ½í¸¯í ½í¸¯í ½í¸ Sent from my potato using duct tape I believe it's a "Ings LX Sport" spoiler. Like this: https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/2003-Nissan-350Z-ings-sport-rear-trunk-spoiler-frp-nissan-350z-0609-p-46343.html
  9. Not a bad daily & for £600 you can't really argue with that.
  10. Even cooler again now I've seen them working ZEUS.
  11. Sold - thread locked
  12. Yep he is a member, ...RyanT did that video. It's literally posted about 7 or 8 lines down from this thread btw. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105016-used-350z-buyers-video-guide-common-issues/
  13. ^^ Love those ZEUS especially on your black Zed. Very cool mod indeed. Any pics of them in action?
  14. Obviously I haven't got my Zed anymore but one thing I loved was the dashboard layout, ...in particular the central RPM counter with shift light indicator.
  15. ^^ Sounds like a good night then Chris.
  16. Great stuff Tom. Now you can just enjoy the car without worrying about insurance for another year.
  17. I don't think that'll cause you any issues tbh.
  18. Happy Birthday both.
  19. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...