Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. as it made by Microsoft own studios i cant see you getting forza anytime soon but at least you have that new Gran turismo lite coming out soon And just Cause 3 is probably the best game i have played this year Yes I've spotted that GT is coming to the PS4 at some point so I'm eagerly awaiting that. Not been able to play too much of Just Cause 3 yet Steve but it's definitely a good game. Bit like GTA5 but better imo. Really like being able to use the grappling hook, parachute & wing suit plus all the vehicles available seem good so far.
  2. Possibly the worst beer I've ever tasted Probably a good job by the sounds of it that Hugh just needs it for a football sweepstake in work then.
  3. Sorry to say Banz but this is a repost. But I agree with you they are a bunch of idiots who shouldn't be allowed to drive.
  4. Good news Banz.
  5. Me too. Especially at Christmas, ...hate having to deal with rude shoppers (pushing & shoving), going in all the different shops and hunting for the best prices on foot. So much easier online.
  6. Not cheap though that "Belfast Lager". Still glad you got it sorted.
  7. I think the one I posted was funnier tbh, ...who the heck would pee in their own kettle?! Years ago though and this story is along similar lines, my mate who needed the toilet late at night whilst staying over his Mrs house didn't want to go to the bathroom for fear of waking up her parents. So in his wisdom went to the toilet in a pint glass next to the bed and then goes back to sleep. He's later woken up with his Mrs yelling at him as she'd just realised that the "yellowish water" she just drank was in fact her boyfriends pee. Unbelievably they actually stayed together & even got married years later.
  8. Biggest danger with hitting speed bumps imo is damaging your sump. If that gets damaged & you lose your oil then as you'll know I'm sure, your engine won't last long. Doubt that's the case though with you but still can't hurt to check for fluids under the car before driving it.
  9. That's cool, ...I knew if the kids nowadays can get their drugs & guns on the net then beer for adults should be easy enough. What did you get in the end anyway?
  10. Is that the thread you meant to link Tom?? The one about "Urgent holiday help needed?".
  11. Wait till it's daylight tomorrow then have another look, ...if you're still worried maybe try your local independent garage to see if they mind you or them having a look underneath up on some ramps. If you hit it as slowly as you say then I doubt you've done any damage but always best to check especially if it felt like a good thump as you say.
  12. There was another member on here who was doing reconditioned ones but tbh I haven't seen him on here for a long while. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...reconditioning/ You can buy them new from Clark Motorsport: http://www.clarkmoto...ift/84415-CD71A They're not cheap but Clark Motorsport are the best price I've ever found for these new, ...you'd be looking at maybe £40-£50ish from Nissan main dealers. Have you tried the penny trick?? Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...he-penny-trick/ Fyi if you do try the penny trick then do not use pennies as nylon washers work much better imo and are safer as they're less likely to damage the rubber boot or your paintwork.
  13. Does this help? Link: http://www.belfastvibe.com/big-stories/10-of-the-best-craft-beers-in-northern-ireland/ Might be some ideas in there of what beer names to look for I thought. No idea were to buy them though sorry.
  14. If the fixings are broken either just superglue it in place or buy a good used one from Alex above.
  15. Yep. Not too difficult though. Pictures in this thread from when I was helping another member out with the same problem & he posted pics of fixing his. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89643-lower-dash-button/ Hope that helps.
  16. Can't wait to see it Graham.
  17. I'd say OEM HR bonnet, ...although I would agree with Ekona about going with the carbon fibre bonnet and painting it the same colour as your car but then I really don't like the slots/cut outs in that carbon fibre bonnet at all so that's why I'd say the HR bonnet. Your Zed though Kyle so whatever floats your boat.
  18. Very nice MrLee.
  19. ^^ What he said. Welcome aboard.
  20. Firstly well done on one of the oldest bumped threads I've seen on here (3 years ago!). I jest. Those should fit your Zed AFAIK. BU582S bulbs are T20 capless bulbs, ....they should fit your front indicators in the headlamps as well as your rear indicators in the bumper.
×
×
  • Create New...