-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Definitely couldn't do that on the Severn Bridge crossing...
-
I wouldn't say it was a funny video really more bl**dy annoying when you hear & see the BS that women is doing/saying. What an infuriating lying crazy b**ch. Oh & yes I do, ...fly drones that is. Few more related threads if you're interested in them: http://www.350z-uk.c...-own-drone-kit/ http://www.350z-uk.c...393-what-drone/
-
^^ Looks great & love those alloys.
-
Do non GT models come with ESP, ABS and air con
GMballistic replied to EcoFriendlyAL's topic in 350Z General
In case you hadn't found it yet Al... Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ 350Z service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Top 100 FAQs here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/ The service schedule is particularly useful I found for when you're looking at potential cars as it will tell you what service items should have been done on the vehicle depending on it's age/mileage covered. This can help with bargaining a better price, for example: if it needs the spark plugs changed then that's around £200 from a Nissan dealership so would be good to get that knocked off the used price or can be helpful to let you know what cars to avoid if they've not been looked after properly according to the service schedule. Good luck with the Zed hunt. -
C7 Z51 2LT V8 6.2L A6 MSRC and many, many other codes...
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Other Cars
Ooohh love a good test drive. If I'd already owned a GTR like you have then I may be more inclined to try to get the Lambo just for something different but then having owned a GTR I'm sure you're well aware of how capable they are so maybe even more inclined to get another GTR knowing what a supercar slayer it really is. Good luck with your decision, ...Lambo Gallardo or Nissan R35 GTR, hhhmmm which one?! ....first world problems aye Adrian. -
C7 Z51 2LT V8 6.2L A6 MSRC and many, many other codes...
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Other Cars
What about the 4.2Ltr V8's then? They're about half of that, ...or are you leaning more towards a GTR again the more you think about it?! ;) -
Mopedmarks build thread:More New photos page 11 onwards
GMballistic replied to Mopedmark's topic in Member Build Projects
Love the "Carlab" rear lights Mark. One of the the things I would definitely do to a Zed if I get one again. -
Like the debadged look on the boot. Very nice.
-
C7 Z51 2LT V8 6.2L A6 MSRC and many, many other codes...
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Other Cars
Just to throw something else into the mix Adrian what about the Audi R8? If I was earning enough that's a car I'd love to own one day. -
^^ Plus one Dan. Silly man indeed but lets be honest here, ...who wouldn't like to be able to do that at least once in rush hour traffic on your way home.
-
Cheers Banz. Much appreciated.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
PM'd.
-
Loads of members have used Abbey Motorsport and they are highly recommended. Earthing kits ~ my personal belief is not to bother but I know others like them. Personal choice on that one.
-
I assuming that with the horsham plenum spacer containing "Alloy Strut Bar Spacers" that it doesnt that it doesnt fit with the strut set up as standard - does this cause any issues with the bonnet? No plenum spacer will fit under the normal strut bar as there isn't enough clearance when one is fitted. This is because with the plenum spacers installed it lifts the plenum top upwards so they all use strut bar spacers to give the clearance needed. This will cause no issues with the bonnet whatsoever. Who is the best for remapping the 350z? There are plenty of decent garages around the UK that can do the mapping & sometimes it just comes down to location for who you use. I personally used Horsham Developments but there are others like Abbey Motorsports, TDI North, Dyna Tune & others. Horsham Developments: http://h-dev.co.uk/?v=79cba1185463 Abbey Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/101-abbey-motorsport/
-
^^ Bet that's a good laugh -G-.
-
What is it Banz? Like a HPI check then.
-
See I knew it, ...that's just mental how quick even the "slow" bikes are. Have fun and another bit of advice, from my Uncle who rides bikes who told me this years ago: Watch out for man hole covers & those metal strips in the road (like on the Severn Bridge crossing) as they are lethal in the wet.
-
Lincoln lad, virgin to the jap world
GMballistic replied to ZedGreg's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Good luck & welcome aboard. -
[SOLD]Modified Azure Blue 350z (DEPOSIT TAKEN)
GMballistic replied to Kieran_ctr's topic in Zeds For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
Before the remap (UpRev)... HFC's (High Flow Cats) or De-Cats. Plenum spacer ~ you mentioned Motordyne but for a lot less you get a Horsham Developments plenum spacer (will do the same job) Link: http://h-dev.co.uk/product/h-dev-350z-intake-plenum-spacer-kit-vq35de/?v=79cba1185463 Other things to make you go faster... Oil change ~ you'd be surprised but this can gain you a few extra HP especially if your oil is really old & in need of a change. Better tyres & suspension upgrades. Weight reduction.
-
Cheer's dude. if I'm honest it's more of a 600cc sport bike lite. it's only 87bhp most proper 600 super sports are 100-120bhp, but it's enough to scare me anything 7000 rpm plus The thing I do know about bikes though is that even the "slow" ones are fast, ...well when compared to car performance that is. What's the 0-60 on that then? My guess is sub 5 seconds.
-
It's flippin' BS isn't it. I was speaking to a Police officer the other day about some illegal motor bikers around our area. Basically a few guys who ride scramblers illegally on the road, ...you know the type I'm sure; no number plates, no insurance, no lights/indicators, no tax and to make it even more fun they decide to hop on the pavement whenever they feel like it & pop wheelies like they're impressing people who see them. The Police officer told me that there is nothing they can do unfortunately ~ they used to have a Police off-road bike unit/team but after a health & safety assessment the unit/team was disbanded as it was deemed to much of a H&S risk for them to ride the bikes in pursuit of other bikers! Wtf!! The normal Police patrol cars apparently aren't allowed to pursue them either or at least they are until it becomes too dangerous for the illegal biker then the pursuit is called off in case the illegal biker gets hurt. Bonkers. So basically the illegal bikers have free reign to do WTF they want.
-
I'm not a bike guy at all but I can appreciate a good looking fast machine & that looks like one to me. Enjoy it Steve & ride safe.