Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. Thems Mrs Keysers side panels ! Pre dip
  2. Ok did this last night in the dark 1. Do a google first as I am stoned on toffee apple cider 2. See 1. 3. Ok let me slap myself 4. Remove the curved step that runs along the sill pull gently from curved end and it will snap out 5. Remove the passenger side panel just pops out 6. Now it gets hazy. But I managed to pull down the lower dash easily enough to access the screw. Have a quick look as there may have been one screw. Can't remember . It's my age. If you have a cup holder there is a bolt that needs to come out if you want the panel off 7. Should be able to pop off the side console now. Make sure you recover the smal stud clip as its easy to miss 8. Reverse to refit 9. I thang yew
  3. Good Question: Well presented. I think the Halfords guy did it as part of the fitting , We are lucky that they employ a guy with a modded Posche Carerra and hes good value. Obviously enjoys his job and spent a good day while fitting this well above beyond the £28 fitting fee. There was some crap Rispeed thing in there before so it may have come with that - also Halfords and was a crap home done job that needed some serious sorting out
  4. Wow ! sure the anti virus hasn't simply gone into reject any song thats way past its sell by date ?
  5. Heres the latest additions, Tonneau by Ian (14N) Leather patch supplied free by Si at Hide n Seat! and dipping by Aquagraphix Took the step of also getting the side panels of the console done so you get the full effect. Black undercoat with silver weave Apols for pic quality - these were snapped this morning in half light - It's dark when i get home ! Drivers Door Centre Console Gauges Passenger Door Console Drivers Side Panel Console Passengers Side Panel Gear Surround and Console Overview of Cabin Excuse the paper mat ! Rear Tonneau
  6. RT did my front lip, changed the side skirts (resprayed from red to gun Metal plus a few other bits and would probably go as far as saying they are not a body shop - they are the body shop
  7. Am I blind ? Can't see any of the badge pics ? and do note only one of the front was available
  8. No. Zeds in seldom use in the Winter just a few runs a month to keep it running really so not really worth it in my case
  9. If to you send it to Aquagraphix as is they will take care of all that for you in the price
  10. Not content with having US events thrown down our throats seems people are starting to look like a few American friends on mine who overfrequent Macca's. Also one of the pics is reminiscent of aid workers delivering rice to starving villagers but in this case its Polaroid TV's. Classy. Message to one of the ladies grappling for a telly - please report to Mr Gatland c/o Millenium Stadium Cardiff as we hear Gethin Jenkins has a knock and you will probably get a game given todays performance as a prop forward
  11. Same month as Wales meet as well
  12. I want a NAS And I want a 60" as well I will let you knoiw how I get on with it. Have a load of media files strwen over various hard drives so plan is pop them on this and also pop the 2TB drive I have connected to the TV in the NAS expansion USB port so becomes 4TB. Have a few mates in Australia and NZ that love Brit TV so seeing if I can share with them and they can stream back to their lappy's etc
  13. OK this would be up there but seems now out of stock but John Lewis are doing a Nespresso machine with Aerocinno for £79 and its also comes under the £75 free gift card for Nespresso coffe pods so thats a machine for £4 !!!!! In stock they are £108 same £75 offer which is pretty good
  14. Picked up a 2 TB Wifi NAS for £95 from PC World - its not supremely cheap but saw it on the black tag list and suddenly realised my life was incomplete without it ..........
  15. BTW if it's tellys you are free use the pc world site. Same stuff as Currys and no queues
  16. Game are doing PS4 and XBox One plus a load of games for £299 at midnight
  17. OK US based but Doing 25% off all stock items - Code is GIVEME25 Valid 28/11 >> 30/11
  18. what happened to the car that was hit ?
  19. Jayzuz dont mess with Sittingbourne girls!
  20. Here you go
  21. Ian made a very special one for my red leather interior as soon as I get so see the car in daylight I will post up a pic !
  22. I still have the original paperwork for previous owner when he imported the car - will see who and was kost is das
  23. Yep when I got my catch blinged by Mark he did mention i may need to adjust if i fitted a slam panel - luckily was OK
  24. Must admit I was conscious of putting miles on my Zed at first but I bought it to drive it not look at it or keep the mileage low so the next person gets the benefit. I do have a company car for work but weekends/holidays is all Zed
  25. I'm over again end of Dec. grabbed a few Zed bits last trip as well but seems to be all about food. I normally end up down Arab Street smoking Shisha !
×
×
  • Create New...