Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. Friends car is showing a flashing coil when engines running and she claims its losing power. VW main dealer want £85 for a diagnostic so ran my OBDII reader and getting the following : Code P0407 Exhaust gas re circulation sensor B circuit Low So question is anyone else ever seen this and would it be an expensive fix ? Trying to get to her to avoid main dealer!
  2. To display the clock (HH:MM) you also need a UK heater brain otherwise it will just flash at you - mocking you .......... There's a thread on here on how to install it
  3. I work in the shipping industry and the tanker you see on the forecourt represents about a days fuel for one of our vessels. The Oil price (Brent Crude) has been falling for a while and all shipping lines are trending with a falling BAF surcharge (Bunker Adjustment Factor) this is to protect lines from fluctuation. Forecast is currently oil prices will continue to be weak for immediate future so good news at the pumps for a little longer but it will go up again - it always does. Plus theres a snowdome in the desert - thats why prices rocket !
  4. RAF been doing it for years on Hercs and Chinooks with the back doors open !
  5. Welcome. Been to KL a few times and regular visitor to Singapore although without the Zed
  6. I used my local but did do a familiarisation visit before hand - they even did a few jobs - oil change/spark plugs and grounding kit fitted - all materials supplied plus guides off the forum. No probs at all - they quite enjoyed having the car in
  7. I wanted it done to shift any restrictions - not that I whizz around at 155mph but don't like having things i can change forced upon me. I noticed the difference on low level gears and also improved economy - I have Fusitsubo exhaust/pop charger and had Abbey fit the plenum. Liklely to go for HFC's then do redo around Feb next year
  8. Theres a few forum traders that do kits - Clarke motorsports/ Cougar Store/Horsham D - have a google - all prices are on the sites
  9. No idea not done mine yet although talking to a few people I think the centre console needs to come off and you get it from the other side if that makes sense
  10. They can be hard to get hold of - PM Zedmanalex see if he has any. I was after one recently as mine are getting dipped but drew a blank so doing the dipping in 2 stages first console then cubby
  11. I am favouring one of the little metallic badges this year rather than the traditional one
  12. Stop it ---your killing me - a real eyeful just about sums it up 2007 MERCEDES S500 S500 BRABUS STYLED AWESOME LOOKING VEHICLE WITH A HUGE SPEC ARRIVING THIS IS A REAL EYEFUL THIS S500 HAS A FULL BRABUS BODYSTYLING BLACK PRIVACY GLASS MASSIVE CHROME STYLED ALLOYS A REALLY FANTASTIC LOOKING VEHICLE WE SIMPLY DO NOT EVEN WANT TO HAZARD A GUESS AS TO HOW MUCH THIS COST NEW THE VEHICLE HAS THE LOT AND IF IT HAD THE BRABUS ENGINE CONVERSION THE FIGURE TO SELL FOR WOULD BE VASTLY MORE THE VEHICLE IS STILL HOWEVER A 5 LITRE AND DOES NOT HAND ABOUT BUT LOOKS LIKE A BRABUS
  13. Yep they are red allright !
  14. Also selling a very rare Honda S2000......I could amuse myself for hours reading these ads Dealer falls in the easily excited category or is a novelist between books
  15. Heres mine supplied by Tarmac Sportz after last group buy - sprayed and fitted by RT Performance
  16. Tell him I send you and I claim my RLS sticker haha!
  17. I am getting about 30mpg per fill all in. Usually block change 4 to 6 if in no immediate rush as well. I always use Momentum and no problems at all
  18. Just wondering if previous owner has glued it in - on mine the catch at the top was worn so can be a bit rattly - solved with strategically placed hidden blu tack ! Hopefully sorted when the dipped replacement gets fitted btw will have a centre console (no cubby door) and Gear surround up for grabs next month or so - watch the for sale board!
  19. PM Steve at Red Line Styling - doing new ones in black for £51 delivered - you wont get cheaper than that
  20. And very overlooked Green Cross Man in Black Leather - sporting a single glove long before Jacko! My Nan was a huge fan! RIP both of em
  21. Afternoon All I quite like the look of these although haven't seen them in the UK Was sent by an Aussie mate http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-FAIRLADY-Z-350Z-Z33-VQ35DE-Glowing-Brake-Overlay-/180856001831?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1bdb9527 A relatively cheap mod although not sure if legal ? Any thoughts ?
  22. I am soooo rusty - what level do you need to be to have a crack at the Headless Horseman ? That's always been one of my fav mini boss fights
  23. Which instance were you in ? I did my first group the other night since rejoin - Deadmines - easy Tiger........
  24. pop battery/key on a radiator until its warm (not hot!) then try again - you might get lucky
  25. Picture paints a thousand words and all that ........ http://youtu.be/H0S-uT39y6w
×
×
  • Create New...