Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I've got 2 brand new fuel dampers if needed.
  2. Ah ok... Damn you Google! Called Daytona Blue in the USA I think, oh and what Keyser said ^
  3. When it's running what charge rate is the voltmeter showing. How often do you use the car, how long were you listening to music, what else did you have switched on?
  4. 2 weeks too late mate, just had a workshop cleear out and threw the very same items away! Sorry
  5. Could case of Zeditis going on there Rob
  6. PM with dibs if you want it Rob
  7. Maybe because 20th March is a Friday? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  8. This is going to look soooooo good. Can't wait to see the finished job Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. So funny!! ^ Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  10. When I had my calipers swapped at TGM in Fleet, Tom told me it was almost impossible to bleed them properly without 2 people, that's exactly what they did and they have been spot on ever since. I know Keyser has done few so it would be interesting to hear what he thinks. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. Cougar, trader on here, lots of happy customers from this forum use them. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  12. That's put the mockers on it then!!
  13. Bradders, that will be a good ride
  14. Yes indeed, here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95373-adjusting-clutch-pedal/
  15. He's had concussion and the press haven't got another story?
  16. Blimey, I entirely agree with Dan
  17. That's what I had hoped
  18. You sound suprised Also spacers sold Ok, I've just re read this and just for clarity, if you guys have read anything into this as "name calling" I can assure you it was not intended in that manner, if you have Steveo, I apologise. I genuinely did find it funny and really did lol.
  19. Not if your a Welsh rugby player, two concussions in the same game and he played on and also played in the next game, until they said you need a few days off. :scare: Fixed that
  20. Steve, please tell me you have some toilet paper!!!
  21. They put it down to "normal medical procedures" relating to concussion
×
×
  • Create New...