Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. If it was cloudy there wasn't much point going outside anyway
  2. Oh bugger, sorry, I was really interested to know how you got on, wish I hadn't asked now
  3. How did it all go at Kaizer's mate? How does it feel to drive now?
  4. Our last new member signed up at 20:51 this evening so it was fine then, I'll raise a report to see if there's anything peculiar going on.
  5. Here you go Dan http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/top-gear/11479314/Jeremy-Clarkson-instructs-lawyers-over-Jimmy-Savile-smear.html
  6. Let me know if you want some help deciding Darren I'm taking some spray offs I've done to the Ace meet this weekend to get peoples opinions Send me pix pls Darren, I thought you were staying pumpkin?
  7. Unlocked, please stay on topic.
  8. Report to be published next week http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31970469
  9. If you have to ask that question then, respectfully, yes.
  10. Had exactly this last year, spigot bush changed and problem solved.
  11. Made this a sticky now
  12. 1. Grundy225 2. Andy James 3. Buster 4. Tarmac 5. A9H-RX 6. Bizz (Maybe) 7. Panman 8. 9. 10.
  13. PM ioneabee
  14. Nice stance, too low for me but it does look good, I hope you don't have probs with the side steps on speed bumps.
  15. Fair play to you for getting all that done on the driveway, when can we expect a full handling report?
  16. One of the best props ever and Wales "are open to a phone call" wtf!!? Why they dropped him in the first place is still beyond me. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/31909394
  17. Update, investigation has begun with no date known for publication of findings http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31908080
  18. Absolutely heart wrenching.
  19. I had Berks HFC's on mine but took them off, too much droning, went back to standard cats and it's perfect imo (DE), lots of pix in my build thread. In summary a great looking and sounding Zorst too. As has already been said no droning with standard cats and sounds great just pootling around or with lots of loud pedal, comes into it's own then. http://www.350z-uk.c.../page__st__120
  20. glrnet

    MOT Issue

    PM Chris Dave
  21. glrnet

    MOT Issue

    That'll work then ^
  22. And get rid of that bloody green heat shrink.
  23. Don't hold your breath.
×
×
  • Create New...