Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. True, plus I can get a discount on a new Mustang That's that then!
  2. You'll all be shifting harcore at the BBQ!!
  3. Checkout the guides section
  4. Ha, I was out and about on tapatalk, hey ho
  5. Did the old gent have an engineering background? Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  6. I've got one for sale check out the for sale section Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  7. Don't exceed 5k rpm with regular. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  8. sorry!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  9. I'll take that please Mr K, and like that it was gone
  10. So what's the difference between this and iTunes Store, not even looked yet. Sorry! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  11. Good effort
  12. I would be surprised if Chris is not going to whittle a V8 powered BBQ out of some of the parts he has laying about What a great idea... And no silly expensive wire harnesses are needed! Win win! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! What's going on here!! I demand that a certain 350z is not used as a BBQ, although to be fair it wouldn't be a bad idea as it's not being used for anything else. I'll confirm attendance, once I've checked my locale for the end of July. Check your locale!!? Are you lost
  13. Oh dear
  14. That is just wrong!! Who would want Torqen on a spangly thong?
  15. No can do Will be on me hols, have a great day guys
  16. glrnet

    Hr bonnet azure

    Paul, PM Ewan at Clark Motorsport, he stopped doing them because of damage in transit problems, maybe you could collect? Just a thought mate. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  17. I'm sure that tree will buff out. Sorry, what you can see clearly isn't coming across in your pix.
  18. Is it me or are those indicators on upside down?
  19. glrnet

    LakeZ 2015

    Finally, he made a mistake!!!
  20. glrnet

    LakeZ 2015

    Already spoken to Ben and Antonia about staying there
×
×
  • Create New...