Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. The OP has made his point of view and level of experience very clear from the outset of this thread, maybe if you had taken the time to read it through properly you may have come to the same conclusion that everyone else here is fully aware of what he is and what he is not offering. If they are happy to proceed on that basis then it's not really for anyone else to comment, and certainly not in such an acerbic tone.
  2. They can't ALL be green Chris
  3. Looks like an excellent days work
  4. Nice work Rich, looks luverly, i have only one thing to say................... SILVER
  5. Nice car bud
  6. As long as the fish don't think you're having a mid life crisis you'll be fine
  7. Don't know why he didn't just limit it to just Mad Dave. Suppose the Spurs bit was added for sympathy I like swearing
  8. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back? A stick
  9. Bless
  10. More vids tomorrow then please
  11. It's the very least some of us can do to, in some small way to recompense the sacrifices others have made on our behalf.
  12. Probably after the stereo and had no idea how to get it out other than with brute force and ignorance, if you haven't already
  13. What do you call a guy with no taste in his forum name. Sp*rs Mad Dave
  14. Friday night bump guys, "Lest We Forget"
  15. Glad to hear it 41k, only just run in Oh and by the way
  16. Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me that I now have to pay in advance.
  17. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20177749
  18. mattbowey
  19. Ok, I phoned Saga today and they have paid me to be one of their customers WTF is going on
  20. Guys, I found an old phone number for Lee which turns out to be current, I've texted him and he's replied to say that he'll sort it this afternoon when he gets off site
  21. **UPDATE** Lee has replied and has promised to sort it this afternoon when he gets off site
  22. This a not supposed to be a rude or curt response but I wouldn't want to do that and I know others wouldn't either, no one wants to have that on my mind if it goes t*ts. The title of this thread is entitled share dealing tips and that's about all it is. If you trawl back through this thread will you find some useful info about where to get started and where to look, to coin an old phrase you must "Do Your Own Research". GLWIA
×
×
  • Create New...