Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Italian women and dessert
  2. Does "reputable" mean quieter ?
  3. Italy!!! desserts :shrug:
  4. The joys of Zed ownership
  5. Patience is a virtue my friend, will most likely be in May, watch this space.
  6. Well we have - 400 watt Amp running the front 2 Alpine speakers via a crossover so the tweeters as well 400 watt Amp running the rear 2 Alpine speakers 700 watt mono block Amp running the 10" Sony Explode Sub (filtered for base only) 600 watt Amp running the 2 Vibe 10" speakers filtered for midrange and base The head unit has seperate RCA output for Sub control and full balance and base frequency selection, take all that and the fact that from the back of the sub box to the front speakers is about 4' you can get it to sound how you want - It was built for Kim and she wanted loud clear music not "MAD" base it starts to hurt your ears above half volume and the sound quality is awesome Having said that I know nothing about ICE other than what I have been researching over the last week or 2 on the web and all the stuff was either eBay cheap local auctions or bits I had laying around or already fitted to the car I think it came out quite well At the end of the day she is very happy and it's louder than Bob's and that's all that matters You mean the dark Zed on the wall in the garage? Welcome down for an ICE Install mate Your supposed to sponsor me Bob I have two sony xplod 12" 1200w subs if you want them and a nice kenwood amp. I managed to give myself a nosebleed when I was younger with these This will end in tears
  7. Not an iPhone cradle but a satnav unit, you can get a cable up through there easily, it's easier from the passenger side iirc
  8. Epic chaps ............... we had nothing to do today so we did this I just bought some Alpine speakers to upgrade my front ones and I thought I was living dangerously!! I have only 3 other thing to point out:- SMD "refined connoisseur" Bob got his wires crossed I hope you've opened that tin of chockies already I'll be down to watch Wasso's car get transformed, yes I know that's 4 things
  9. I'm in Surrey, my local independent is excellent regarding this, he gets the balancing and fitting, he's done stuff for 3 of us I think. His attitude is he doesn't have the buying power of Camskills etc but is happy to have the work, nice people too.
  10. The first really cold night will find out the weak batteries
  11. Nice haddock Neilly
  12. Don't forget Chris I and Ak350z
  13. It is more of a ticking noise usually, the other one is at the rear of the engine, quite near the throttle body as I recall.
  14. Have you checked both fuel regulators?
  15. Nice job Will
  16. Depends on what you're wearing! Easy tiger
×
×
  • Create New...