Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Ian, you are so lucky to have only just "discovered" this !!
  2. "Step aside copper, this is a job for SuperDan!!"
  3. No probs buddy. That's the thing, mine was more grey than black though
  4. Shitty death!!!
  5. Post Number 71 on Page 4 of this thread, BM's picture shows the blue tack with the transponder embedded in it, worked for me too
  6. We're only jealous, well I am at least.
  7. Did you transfer the little transponder too?
  8. Really pleased for you buddy, well done.
  9. That is nearly as old as Colin
  10. Obviously not his van.
  11. I can see where you went wrong, Bennet's under you car Sorry to hear you had problems, hope it gets sorted quickly.
  12. That won't happen
  13. So what have you done to it now Ady?
  14. Good call, did that too yesterday evening
  15. I'm waiting for my man, Satellite of Love, Coney island Baby, Walk on The Wild Side, Perfect day
  16. Another one gone to the great gig in the sky. RIP Lou Reed http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/10407726/Lou-Reed-dies-aged-71.html
  17. So is she finished now
  18. I'm afraid SMD's in depth audio review is spot on
  19. That's what I heard too, seen him on FB but not very often.
  20. The first GP I've sat through since the first race this season, until lap 56 this was like watching paint dry. They talked all the tyre strategies up at the beginning to "sell" the race but this was turgid I'm afraid.
  21. Something is definitely not quite right there my Alpine is now running with the RCA mod, upgraded Alpine speakers front and rear and the standard Amp & Sub and for me it's more than loud enough, it's that effective I'm afraid to turn it up too high as distortion kicks in.
×
×
  • Create New...