Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Your patience is a credit to you mate, you have struggled for so long to get the car the way you wanted, finished and "out there". Those of us who know you know the pain and disappointment you have been through to finally get the car looking the way it does now. Mate, it looks the double dogs and it's a credit to you and RTP, enjoy it buddy you deserve it!!! I absolutely love the way it looks now, not sure about the canards but never have been, that's just a personal preference thing so don't mind me Can't wait to see it at some point
  2. Oh, I see, good old coal isn't good enough!!?
  3. I believe Adrian imports all those polish sausages and goodies for his fellow ex-pats. Polish!!!?
  4. Just drive the car onto a couple of pieces of wood, decking stuff is enough for mine to get the trolley jack under, or what Neil said^ if you want to buy a new trolley jacj
  5. Nothing wrong with a Romanian sausage
  6. Have you asked the French why they wear striped jumpers and hang onions around their necks? Sorry couldn't resist. I'm guessing its just regional dialect which has made it's way to written word but I have wondered over similar things in the past No I haven't but funnily enough I haven't seen any dressed that way yet either It's interesting how these things happen, I've noticed NeilP sometimes uses it too, I think he's a from the Glasgow area, so it would be interesting to know if it extends to other regions as well? My dogs can also extend your regions No idea on your question, but up here in hoop hoo land, it sounds right, I blame my teachers sounds fair enough to me then, just one of those things. They do have a lot to answer for I guess
  7. Have you asked the French why they wear striped jumpers and hang onions around their necks? Sorry couldn't resist. I'm guessing its just regional dialect which has made it's way to written word but I have wondered over similar things in the past No I haven't but funnily enough I haven't seen any dressed that way yet either It's interesting how these things happen, I've noticed NeilP sometimes uses it too, I think he's a from the Glasgow area, so it would be interesting to know if it extends to other regions as well?
  8. Without the wish to seem confrontational why do so many Scots say mines or mine's when the correct word is mine? Just asking and interested to know.
  9. And, of course, there are warranty issues and after sales service levels to be considered too. You pay your money and you take your chance.
  10. In a way yes because it made me want an immediate refresh. Its been costly but worth it in the end. Really!!! Not acceptable - see Clown for advice Dark carpark, no decent light and an iPhone. Not the best recipe for underground photography. I'll see about getting some pics up tomorrow unless Taras gets them up before. And this is what happens when Jayne is there to distract you
  11. Did you manage to speak to anyone
  12. Is this now the "I've parked like a *****" thread? Rubbish pix Ian Glad you're happy though
  13. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

  14. glrnet

    Untitled1

    From the album: glrnet

  15. "And I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"

  16. glrnet

    Hoon

×
×
  • Create New...