Resent this! As an old man I do not consider my gear changing slow !!!
Hehe I'm talking about non 350z owners that are old.... Dig ... dig ...dig ... have I got out my own hole yet lol
I will let you off only is you agree Papa the Smurf man is older than me lol!
I probably am but am I bovvered?
And so it goes on, these lyrics are from an old Music Hall song I believe:-
It's the same the whole world over,
It's the poor what gets the blame,
It's the rich what gets the pleasure,
Isn't it a blooming shame?
Get the oil/Molyslip from Ewen then find a nice friendly local garage to pu the car up on the ramps and do the oil change for you. My independent tyre place did mine and charged me £15.00
Synchro between 5th and 6th is a known issue. Get the gearbox oil drained and replaced with Nissan approved and add some Molyslip before you do anything else, PM Clarke Motorsport
Why don't you PM Mark at Abbeymotorsport and ask if you can observe some stuff in their dyno room, the chances of anyone lending a car are almost zero I would say, purely from an insurance point of view alone.
**EDIT** What happened to your car?
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71081-crank-shaft-position-sensor-borrow-very-briefly/
A good deal of your posts have involved "to borrow" and I'm posting this so other members are aware. You may have very honest intentions but as one or two have already adopted a cynical or "inquisitive stance" on this thread it seems fair to make people aware.