Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Cheers Graham. Well I nearly went to TGM as I know Will and yourself highly recommend them but I ended up going to a place in Winchester called BodyCraft. Reason why I decided to try him was he actually helped me out with something else at the beginning of the year and I popped into his work place and had a stunning Aston DB3 which had just been finsihed sitting in the spray booth and looked awesome. So Blitz spoiler and Bonnet sprayed by Tony at BodyCraft http://www.350z-uk.c...3/page__st__160 Nice one Steve, that's another one for The Hampshire contingent.
  2. You need to lean forward slowly and gently, this way you will beat the "inertia" lock on the seat belt and it will release.
  3. It'll be interesting to hear what you think when you've installed it, keep us posted and remember
  4. Very amusing chaps but not very helpful. Just to be clear, an Uprev and a RevUp are 2 different things and I think the OP knows that. An Uprev is indeed retuning of the original ECU map and is generally carried out after engine performance modifications are carried out. A RevUp is the name given by Nissan to engines in the DE Series supplied in 2005 and 06, basically HP increased from 287 to 300 http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=What_engine_do_I_have%3F
  5. I am more than happy to make the decision, As for the blame . .I am pretty think skinned, I think I can take it . . . besides its not as though they will pop round me house to have moan about it I'll be round in July
  6. Zed Shed Nissan are the way foward
  7. I have to say that every time I have voted it has been on the merits of the photograph and NOT whose car was in the picture, I want to see a calender with great photos NOT with photos of cars of people I happen to know, I just don't understand why anyone would vote in any other way.
  8. I've seen this question asked many times so hopefully this will be useful for JDM owners:- As you look at the battery in the car the negative terminal is on the left and the positive is on the right. The terminals are slightly tapered. (Japanese Posts) The battery is 238mm long X 129mm wide x 225mm http://www.tayna.co.uk/Type-156-Varta-Asia-Car-Battery-P3204.html
  9. Nice Steve Who did the paint job?
  10. glrnet

    2014 Calendar

  11. Can we have a surprise poll Jimbo?
  12. Locked as requested
  13. Wales 2014 will be on the following dates:- Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th May. Please be aware that this is a Bank Holiday weekend. This announcement is purely a "Diary Date" post. You do not have to do anything further at this time other than make a note in your diary. As soon as we have exact room numbers from the hotel we will make the official announcement and implement the booking procedure. Thank you for your patience. The Team.
      • 12
      • Like
  14. Hibernating!!? Lol Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  15. And I thought you had standards!! (the tyres)
  16. Thinking F1 is worse than watching paint dry nowadays, just turned it off.
  17. Has it gone?..................
  18. I've done a fusion drive set up on my iMac, 250gb ssd and 1tb hard drive, works really well, boot up and shut down speeds are quick but not quite as quick as my mac book which is ssd and as Craig said is ridiculously quick. There is an argument to just use the ssd for boot up and most used progs and I think this is quicker but I wanted the ease of 1 drive and the benefit of improved speed. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. Mrs glrner gets 45p per mile, I think that's the govt approved rate, don't forget it's about mileage, service costs and insurance etc NOT just the cost of fuel. You are supplying your vehicle to the benefit of your employee. On the iPhone so not easy to check govt websites at the mo Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. No! Well you asked
  21. glrnet

    Untitled3

    From the album: glrnet

    © glrnet

×
×
  • Create New...