Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Can I have my money back now
  2. Got a link for the 370 on AT?
  3. What GM said^
  4. Top job Steve.
  5. I did
  6. So very his n hers.
  7. , Have to ask, how old are you then?
  8. 6 years is a good innings mate, we'll miss you at Japfest, stick around buddy
  9. If the pictures don't get sent in then whose fault is that?
  10. Dibs on cooling panel please mate.
  11. Nice to know Do you want this locked now?
  12. Can't really understand why you would want to join such a group though https://www.facebook.com/cannonballGT?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
  13. There is a gasket can't remember what it's made of but had no problems getting it off in one piece, here's the guide for the resets:- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53148-how-to-ecu-accelerator-pedal-throttle-valve-resets/page__hl__throttle
  14. Wally's was very restrained Will
  15. glrnet

    Handbrake

    It was one of the first mods SMD & I did, bit scary at first but read the guide first and take your time and it's worth it in the end
  16. Don't watch X Factor, strictly or the jungle thing
  17. Happy birthday Mitz, have a great day
  18. glrnet

    Handbrake

    Kyle is right, I'll see if I can find the guide. Here you go:- http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Parking_Brake_Handle_Installation
  19. That'll be next to the question "who doesn't like people who don't like a bit of fun now again" I guess
  20. You are only double tasking!
  21. That's looking very nice Andy
  22. 92% two.
  23. "Fizzers" are a very obsessive and devious bunch
  24. Is he more or less of knob than someone who likes bonnet raisers though?
×
×
  • Create New...