Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/
  2. Nice, PM Tarmac, he does a retractable number plate, not sure if it'll fit your bumper but got to be worth an ask.
  3. But then I don't like black
  4. Have a great day H
  5. And then introduce yourself to everyone else
  6. Happy Birthday mate, I know that "old " feeling Safe trip
  7. Actually it was Essex!! @Biscuit, thanks Rich. What you mean is you had to go to Essex because you drank Surrey dry Oh and now and forever more you will be my Beast of Burden Just listen to it on your soooooper dooooooper speakers, you'll see what I mean.
  8. Ah, so it WAS you Denim Dude!! Not guilty your honour......i was just shocked that someone would view such a genial chap as yourself as 'unfriendly'! Takes all sorts mate, if we were all the same.......................
  9. Actually it was Essex!! @Biscuit, thanks Rich.
  10. Ah, so it WAS you Denim Dude!!
  11. Thanks again guys. @Neilly P JD was consumed
  12. Have a great day mate. Happy birthday
  13. No probs buddy, thank you
  14. Approved but it would be useful if you told us where you are based.
  15. Thank you all very much for your good wishes
  16. And C MTFU
  17. Yes you did Stavos!! Yup, I was well and truly stitched up!! I'm planning revenge already
  18. Nice one Jonathan, a good and fair article. Well done for getting the forum a mention too.
  19. They don't pay us, we have to pay them!!
  20. I think I'd be contacting Zunsport directly, have they sent you the wrong one in error? Is your bumper original?
  21. Tragic news, RIP.
  22. iRattlecan
×
×
  • Create New...