Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. This from the man that keeps telling me I have GREEN issues Not any more!!!
  2. Frustratingly, so true.
  3. mrs glrnet said something similar earlier "they're as bad as animals, no animals wouldn't do this"
  4. If you like them that's all that matters
  5. Don't like the wheels personally but the photos are great
  6. Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse:- :rant: :bang: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31121160
  7. I shall be sitting in Welsh seats again, so that'll be fun too
  8. Just to clear this up, I actually had no input with regard to photo's etc, I just took the money and sent them out
  9. Off site back up is the way to go if you are serious about back up security. I know the chances are slim but flood, fire, burglary etc will knock your back up plans into a cocked hat. The decison is then cloud or elsewhere as Fodder has just mentioned. I can't afford to lose my business data and I'd be heartbroken if I lost my pictures and music so I back up at home and have cloud storage too.
  10. Sounds good, hope it can eventually live up to the noise http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/31110580
  11. Yeah, and I'm the Dalai Lama ^
  12. Happy Birthday chaps, hope you both have a great day, Al, you are soooooo vain not declaring your age
  13. Picnic tray? That's a bookshelf
  14. Put a proper for sale advert up please
  15. I'm a lumberjack and my finger feckin hurts
  16. I'm not stupid, she'll have 3 days of the privielge of my company
  17. 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat 6. Spatt - UK52 *** Arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom NOT booked yet 7. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked. 8. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required. 9. 350ZRDev-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM dependent on when the SW convoy arrives. Fri Sat accom booked. 10. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&amp;sunday drives. No accommodation required 11. davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat &amp; Sun drives. Will book accommodation tomorrow. 12. N13GEY + wife arriving Friday p.m. Drives Sat, leave Sun a.m. Accom booked Fri/Sat 13. Stoker 11 + wife arriving Fri p.m.Drives Sat and Sun.Accom booked for Fri/Sat. 14 Wendy - Arriving Friday. Drives Sat & Sun. Accom booked, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure arrival time on Fri 15 Z370Z +1 CA12 *** arriving fri. Drives Sat and Sun. Accommodation book 16 Bockaaarck + 1 PA03*** Arrive Friday. Drives Sat & Sun, Accom Booked Fri / Sat 17 HaydnH +0  **** ZZZ Arrive Friday, probably arrive with the usual lot via outer mongolia or wherever the nice roads are, Accom booked Fri-Sun. 18. choptop. Arriving late Friday evening. Drives Sat and Sunday. Accommodation still to be booked 19. Monkeybrain1234 - L8 *** Arriving Saturday morning, Drives Sat & Sun - Accommodation still to be booked for Sat Night 20.Shenley + wife, B4***, Arr Fri. Drives Sat & Sun. Accommodation booked Fri - Sun. 21 JetSet + Caroline CW55*** No accommodation, Drives Sat, Possibly Sun 22 mikey1k +1, MK59 arriving Fri, accommodation booked Fri & Sat 23 The Big Meister +1 YX05 Friday saturday & Subday no accommodation booked
  18. No she's back tomorrow!!
  19. Since 2005!!!? Where have you been?
  20. Bugger, banged to rights!! Fair play, can't make this weekend I'm afraid will be in Wales for the rugby
  21. 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat 6. Spatt - UK52 *** Arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom NOT booked yet 7. Harryjax +1 SKIO *** arriving Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom Fri, Sat Booked. 8. Pritchard <EnterReg> *** Arriving Saturday Morning No Accom required. 9. 350ZRDev-WM53***Arriving Friday, drives Sat and Sun and Friday PM dependent on when the SW convoy arrives. Fri Sat accom booked. 10. howee 350 arrive Saturday morning, Sat&amp;sunday drives. No accommodation required 11. davedutch de55*** arrive Fri evening for Sat &amp; Sun drives. Will book accommodation tomorrow. 12. N13GEY + wife arriving Friday p.m. Drives Sat, leave Sun a.m. Accom booked Fri/Sat 13. Stoker 11 + wife arriving Fri p.m.Drives Sat and Sun.Accom booked for Fri/Sat. 14 Wendy - Arriving Friday. Drives Sat & Sun. Accom booked, Fri, Sat, Sun. Not sure arrival time on Fri 15 Z370Z +1 CA12 *** arriving fri. Drives Sat and Sun. Accommodation book 16 Bockaaarck + 1 PA03*** Arrive Friday. Drives Sat & Sun, Accom Booked Fri / Sat 17 HaydnH +0  **** ZZZ Arrive Friday, probably arrive with the usual lot via outer mongolia or wherever the nice roads are, Accom booked Fri-Sun. 18. choptop. Arriving late Friday evening. Drives Sat and Sunday. Accommodation still to be booked 19. Monkeybrain1234 - L8 *** Arriving Saturday morning, Drives Sat & Sun - Accommodation still to be booked for Sat Night 20.Shenley + wife, B4***, Arr Fri. Drives Sat & Sun. Accommodation booked Fri - Sun. 21 JetSet + Caroline CW55*** No accommodation, Drives Sat, Possibly Sun 22 mikey1k +1, MK59 arriving Fri, accommodation booked Fri & Sat Fixed that
  22. Get your thermals on matey, oh and mtfu
  23. I detect a beautiful phoenix rising from the ashes, all you have to do is keep block sanding Sorry!
  24. I've seen this bumper setup and it's immaculate
  25. So did I, on both counts. Nice ain't she?
×
×
  • Create New...