Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I think so but google is just easier
  2. http://www.snooper.co.uk/drive-vehicle-recorders/dvr.html Pretty good value with speed limit and camera notification as well on the DVR 3D, have a google I've seen it for as little as 129.99. I've got one in the van and it's pretty good.
  3. How good do you want it to be, front and rear or just front?
  4. That's a bummer
  5. It's easier to use Google search Steve
  6. Here you go :- http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63759-what-mod-have-you-done-today/
  7. Can't you get them at trade?
  8. I think the search function requires more than 3 characters
  9. Oooooer mrs!! Oh, you probably won't remember that far back
  10. Unfortunately people do Dan, that's why these other people keep doing it Now, if the whole interweb were as switched on as you then that would be the end of it all
  11. Never use them, far too dear, oh I think I had to once, got a tenner's worth of derv and filled up later.
  12. What's the most Wasso will go to?
  13. ha ha, think I touched a nerve end
  14. Two nights running as well, has he been at the port again?
  15. I doubt i'm even 10% in with the body prep so what can I say, 'you know where I live & I know how you take your scotch, I mean Tea' Bugger :lol: I'm busy this weekend and next weekend but can come down 28th if that helps?
  16. No, it's not the power & money......we just like the idea of having an orgasm every time Read the 2nd book.....he ditches all the hard stuff and marries her. Happy ever after Or maybe not, as there was a 3rd book (can't remember what happened in that). And there, gentlemen, is the answer in a nutshell.
  17. Nice, I'll be interested to know what you think, been umming and arring about this all winter.
  18. Oh mate I feel your pain, all that work and pants at the end. Suggest you go to FT when the new pair arrive, at least you have a really shiney spare now, and I'll wager shinier than the new ones that are on the way to you. Looks great
  19. Priceless ^
  20. No, he's still looking for his glass hammer
  21. Well that brings back some memories. Good job mate.
  22. That would be great but I really want to see her fly.
  23. Unless you want to put it on level
×
×
  • Create New...