Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Darren this looks awesome You've done an amazing job, bet you're over the moon with it!! Can't wait to see it at LakeZ
  2. Hi and along
  3. Hi and along
  4. Hi and along
  5. Happy birthday, hope you had a great day
  6. Hi and along Nice looking car
  7. Looks good
  8. No he's not...he's a very bad man!! Continuously tempting me with all those lovely goodies for the zed (that I just can't buy) Who am I kidding? He's a really good guy
  9. Looks awesome
  10. Got mine from Ewen, great service
  11. Happy birthday to you all, hope you have a great day
  12. Uni is taking up a lot of my time at the moment but outside of that: Motorbikes (I only ride pillion, but I'm still out on the bike every time the OH goes out) Travel Charity work Keeps me out of trouble, most of the time
  13. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  14. Hi and along
  15. Hi and along
  16. Looks good. Bet it looks awesome on a sunny day with the added flake
  17. Hi and along
  18. Hi and along good luck with the search
  19. Hi and along Save as long as you need to, buy the zed, it's the best thing I ever did
  20. Thanks guys, had a great day
  21. Happy birthday guys
×
×
  • Create New...