Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  2. Hi and along
  3. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  4. Wow, absolutely fabulous pictures. Looks like the kind of trip the zed was made for Doing a shortened version of a euro trip in a few weeks but on the motorbike. Hope it turns out to be half as good as those pictures look
  5. Looks like a tidy car bud, like others have said I'm still in shock that you got rid of the zed, although I do understand!! Good luck with the house etc and if you get really zed sick you can always revisit my build thread no where near as epic as yours but still pretty
  6. Aww that is gorgeous!!! You certainly have good taste bud
  7. Hi and along
  8. My hubby plays it!! It keeps him distracted..erm.. I mean entertained whilst I buy things for the zed
  9. Hi and along
  10. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  11. Aww! If only I was closer GLWTS
  12. Hi and along I'm no where near as patient as StevoD to answer each question, but there's masses of info on here. Here's half a dozen links to get you started http://www.350z-uk.c...tential-buyers/ http://www.350z-uk.c...6-buyers-guide/ http://www.350z-uk.c...-must-read-wip/ http://www.350z-uk.c...z-known-issues/ http://www.350z-uk.c...nces-facelifts/ http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/
  13. Hi and along
  14. Hi and along
  15. Lyndzzz

    LakeZ 2015

    Already spoken to Ben and Antonia about staying there Snap, great minds must think alike
×
×
  • Create New...