Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. The 370 is a more refined drive compared to the raw 350, this may be an advantage or disadvantage depending on what you want from a car tbh.
  2. Any other cigar smokers here? I have a well stocked humidor and enjoy a nice Cuban regularily
  3. I swear it was only a few months ago you put them on?
  4. Jp606

    Car Covers

    Going to pick up a three layer breathable one tomorrow to see how it goes. Car is kept pristine as it is and I will notice if I start to get any marks on the paintwork, so will see what it's like.
  5. Spotted parked down Royce Road in the Fleming Way industrial estate. Had gloss black wheels, Cobra exhaust (I assume, had Cobra stickers on the windows, think it was a 54 plate. Anyone here?
  6. I like that, so ridiculous but looks awesome. What's with those tiny little green cone filters all over the engine bay?
  7. Bahrain was a close second though, that was a good race.
  8. Used to top up the tank once or twice a week when I was using it daily (£80-£160ish) now only put about £40-£50 a month as it's just a weekend toy now I much prefer how it drives without the weight of all that fuel in there too so tend to run it right down until the light comes on.
  9. Brilliant race What a week for Nico.
  10. £5.5k-£6k I'd say. Mods add £0 and if anything put people off.
  11. Interesting, I'm looking at a cover for my Z too as I only use it briefly at the weekends now. The 'fitted' covers I've seen and the genuine Nissan ones are really expensive but that Halfords one seems really reasonable, just worried about damaging my paintwork. Should be fine as I clean it every Sunday before parking it up for the week.
  12. Those pics from the photoshoot looks so awesome.
  13. Thanks Did it myself. I'll do all work on it, accept from things that require a specialist, in which case it goes to Abbey Motorsport. It's such a pleasure to work on from a DIY point of view.
  14. I'm dreading the day I have to sell my Z Sad news! Hopefully we will see you back in a Z in the not too distant future.
  15. Yeah I get that smell when I give it beans.
  16. Yeah the bar has polysteyrene round it which is in contact with the rear bumper, so any nudges get absorbed rather than smash the rear bumper to bits.
  17. Four bolts on each end from what I can see in the service manual, bumper off and swap to a new one. I expect ZMANALEX can sort one. EI.pdf page 18
  18. Just went out and took a pic of mine for you, looks bent in afraid It looks like your bash bar has been bent, done it's job. The silver bit.
  19. Nanolex, I've not found anything better yet. ^too much product! Use sparingly and buff off excess.
  20. It comes up as a GTR when you do a lookup on the plate. First registered in the UK 2004, 2.6L GTR.
  21. I swear that was the plate on someone's car on here and they put pics up with some ugly bird draped over it.
  22. Jp606

    Jerky Zed

    This is a recognised problem, especially with the HR engined Zeds, it can be fixed by an UpRev remap which smooths things out. I can't remember what exactly causes it, but I've read posts about it from Mark @ Abbey. I had this problem on mine which disappeared when Mark did his work on it.
  23. Fitted a mirrored cooling plate on Saturday, supplied by rickdon on here, very pleased with it
  24. Looks awesome in the flesh
×
×
  • Create New...