Jump to content

Jp606

Members
  • Posts

    1,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jp606

  1. Is the price before GB discounts the same as the 370Z kit cost on your website?
  2. I'd be fitting myself, only taking to a garage to be tuned. Chris reckons a self build can be done for under ~£7k.
  3. Intersting, I think once we get some full costs I'm going to have a serious look at this. To upgrade from the Z with something that has 450-500bhp whilst being as nice to drive and unique as the Z I'd have to spend a lot of money, it makes the potential ~£7k upgrade more worthwhile.
  4. Oh God this is so tempting, the car is only a weekend toy now and it would be an awesome winter project fitting this. Must... Resist.. Is there no fitting issues with this kit on RHD cars?
  5. The ARBs are the best thing I've fitted, they improve the handling so much. I've gone with adjustable as they are stronger and the OEM ones are known to fail, I don't think it's completely necessary to use them though.
  6. I'd highly recommend some good fluid to go with the HELs, I use Motul RBF600 which is great
  7. They sound pretty stupid, I'd suggest taking it to garage that knows what they are doing. They are easy to route with the included P-clips and also re-using one of the OEM ones, loads of people run them on here with no issues. Like this:
  8. Have you got Windows on there as well?
  9. I'm lowered on Teins, which are pretty subtle. Wouldn't go any lower as it scrapes on some speed bumps and steep multi-storey car parks now. Handling improvement outweighs this for me though.
  10. I'd go with Brembos if I was in your position, really nice brakes when paired with decent pads, disks and also braided hoses and good fluid.
  11. I've seen this for the past year and a bit as I've done a bit of work up in the not so lovely Southend on and off, it's always parked in the same space behind the police station next to the Civic Centre, has a private plate I think. Anyone on here?
  12. Love it, that's such a nice colour.
  13. Yeah many times. I always wash it without fail after using it for the weekend so it's clean the next time I come to use it, rain only makes it wet, not normally dirty so not a problem. Washed it in the snow too actually when it got covered in grit etc. I prefer washing it in the dry now though as I put a cover on it when I'm not using it which can't go on when it's wet.
  14. We are the crazy cat family, currently have 13
  15. Cringe. Most of the Zeds on r/350z are over the top Americanified and look terrible.
  16. My 6th sometimes does that, when it's a bit cold usually. Also a HR with fairly low miles.
  17. This kit was on offer last year for £100 when I bought it, really good quality set though and got everything you could need for working on your car.
  18. I actually like that.
  19. None yet, I know I will miss the Zed though when the day comes, I love it
  20. Dan knows best! I got this one after his recommendation. Used it on my windows and on the car body work and it's brilliant, really sturdy, well built and designed bit of kit.
  21. These are gorgeous, much nicer than the 1st gen Nismo
  22. Recently got into Vaping, I smoke cigars regularly and now love the whole vaping thing. Never smoked cigarettes, so this isn't a giving up thing for me, just love the gadget side and different flavours of it and of course being able to vape inside. Currently got an Aspire VV+ and Nautilus Mini tank, favourite juices at the moment are from Digby's. Love their Mum's Custard which is a 50/50 VG/PG mix (they also do an 80/20) so it's easy on the throat and produces nice dense clouds, it's literally like inhaling a custard cream
  23. Jp606

    Jerky Z

    UpRev remap stops this, it's unfortunately a normal thing with the HR. Abbey Motorsport did mine and it's so much smoother pulling away now.
  24. I was stuck in traffic behind a tractor and you went the opposite way about 1130ish, sounded like an after market exhaust. Didn't catch the number plate.
×
×
  • Create New...