Jump to content

Wayne370Z

Members
  • Posts

    629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wayne370Z

  1. Just the reversing into the wife that I mentioned in another thread. I try to forget about it but somehow she never does !
  2. There was definitely black and that funny "off black colour" and the very nice white ones but I thought there was more than 3, as I say a grey or silver perhaps but then it was over 12 months ago and I struggle to remember 12 minutes ago sometimes ....
  3. When I was getting mine last year I must of studied the web site at least 3 times every day before and whilst waiting for it and thought I had seen it available in grey - but then my memory isn`t what it used to be ...
  4. The GT Edition also came in a grey colour and had Sat Nav as standard which the GT at the time didn`t, although, I think it has now.
  5. Never had a problem with my bank TSB/Lloyds/LloydsTSB - other than trying to keep track of which one it actually is !
  6. if you're on wife no 3 - how can you possibly afford a zed Because the first 2 didn`t manage to secure a share of my pension - just took everything else
  7. Hi and welcome. Nice car in the best colour scheme Look out for a similar coloured - few weeks time we`re down in Moreton In Marsh for a couple of nights and I think I`ve convinced the wife we should go in mine.
  8. On Trinity St about 2pm today went into Marshalls Yard. Very brave I thought given the tiny narrow parking spaces in there but very nice looking Z. We were on foot crossing at the lights trying not to stare too much.
  9. Only 53 and on wife no 3, oh wrong question, - 1st Z - 370 GT Edition from March 2013.
  10. Slightly deviating from the topic I know but while we're on about electric seats why the hell don't they put some memory positions on them. Who doesn't want a couple of memory positions for you & the wife and how much extra could it cost ? How much of a pain is it trying to get it back to your perfect seating position after she's been driving - we'll the wife hasn't actually driven mine yet but you get my point ?
  11. Was just going to say that I have no experience in upreving and ECUs but have a couple of divorces under my belt so - but then saw your next post...
  12. Now that I`m not working and got plenty of time on my hands and the weather is getting a little warmer I`m determined to get the MGF back on the road that`s just been sitting in the garage for the last 5 years. Made first start last week with a new battery but further progress will now be interrupted by 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic - roll on Wednesday morning ......
  13. I was reversing into the garage a short while back and needed to get it as close to the back wall as possible so had the wife standing at the back to watch the gap. I stopped when I felt it touch the wall ! Apparently I should have been watching in my rear view mirror to see her arm waving not looking at the clearance at each side in the wing mirrors and listening for her shout. Ah well at least it was her car and not mine.
  14. I used this procedure to turn my auto door locking on when I first got it and it worked just fine.
  15. Did you not send off the change of ownership part of the V5. The part that you should have retained to send to the DVLA showing that you sold the car to them ?
  16. This has been brought up a few times now. It was a problem with IE that many are having and which was supposedly going to be looked into.
  17. The GT Edition in the 2nd best colour ....
  18. Yeah, What he said !.....
  19. Very nice RD350, how could you bring yourself to part with that ? I got rid of my GSXR750 a few years ago because it just wasn`t being used, had it from new for 7 years and it was in exactly the same condition with 3 1/2K on when I sold it. How I wish I still had that sat in the garage now to play with instead of the XT660X which was just my ride to work bike.
  20. A tad over 5 & 1/2K in it`s first year.
  21. Welcome. We`ll all be doing this come October.
  22. Loved these ever since I was a kid.
  23. But £140 a year road tax v £475 and if it`s similar fuel consumption to the GT200 I had, which the sales gumf said it would be, an average of 39mpg v 27mpg adds quite a lot to the desirability IMO.
  24. Don`t get me wrong, I`m not a Peugeot fan per se but the RCZ was a very nice car and my problem with the GT86 is that it is a gorgeous car without the power or performance to match and the test that I saw of it made out that it doesn`t need much power or wide tyres because it can still be fun to drive and easily step out (read lose) the back end. Well where is there a place for that on todays public roads ?
  25. Have you considered the Peugeot RCZ ? I know it`s not Japanese and not RWD but I had a GT200 before the 370 and really, really, liked it. And, although, the 370 has more in terms of power and performance the RCZ was better in terms of the nice features, comforts and equipment. Same power and 0-62 as the GT86 and small rear seats too and a huge boot. If I was ever to change the 370 (not really going to happen ! ever) I would definitely be tempted to go back to one especially with the new 270 bhp RCZ-R now out and the much cheaper running costs. Oh and was it you at Westway the other week ?
×
×
  • Create New...