Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Stevo should have "The gobby one" as his
  2. :lol:
  3. You're a diamond as always Matt, but very little point as I'll be getting coilovers at some point within the next 3 months, and the leak is very very small, it was described as a 'slight seep' haha. If that changes let me know And posting on the internet about your seepage is brave
  4. Grund, I'll treat you to a milano's one night. We literally have people coming over so that they can have some. Will370z may have had it before as he's local to Knaphill too
  5. Milanos near me is amazing, best all round. Papa John's, best garlic and herb dip. Dominoes, best crust. Pizza hut, best stuffing in the crust!
  6. Benjy, if you're on OEM, I've got my oem shocks at home if you want to pinch one for beer money
  7. Yep, I posted this on FB, but have it again here too Happy birthday dude! Hope there's plenty of tread left on you, have some Michelin quality food, drive like a pilot and be a super sport about any age related jokes you get
  8. He's in Scarborough
  9. That leather work looks exceptional. You often see custom leather in modded cars work looking flat and saggy, yours is neither!
  10. Ooo not been on there in a while, checking now. i cant wait to see a picture of mine on there I'm always terrified I'll see my car on there so never go on I'd love to see mine on there I can take abuse about my car and how it looks, it doesn't bother me at all however a forum full of idiots with no clue bashing on for days wouldn't be fun
  11. Ooo not been on there in a while, checking now. i cant wait to see a picture of mine on there I'm always terrified I'll see my car on there so never go on
  12. I'd say 200 a wheel is fair imo
  13. in fairness, there was no warning that yours wouldn't fit as on paper they were correct. It was just your spoke design which messed things up
  14. slightly block the exhausts with the engine running, you'll soon see/hear where the leak is. When I put an exhaust bung into mine I can hear where the leak is as it gets much worse. (Waiting for someone, oh hi up there tarmac! , to hurry up with an exciting new product they've got coming in the not too distant future before I replace mine )
  15. Good job they didn't go to Super7, they would have charged £50 to change the track
  16. The version you're trying to get probably has ebola....
  17. Yeah, but if I spend £1500+/- on wheels, I want them to fit, not need spacers to make them fit. If you need spacers, they don't fit (Sorry grundy )
  18. AliveBoy

    Bucket Seats

    You have to sit, then pull them up out of the way What like sling them over your shoulder type thing? group them on top of your thighs
  19. Still need spacers to make them fit on the front of a 350 though
  20. Happy birthday to the awesome glrnet and lewisdavid_ hope it's a great day for both of you!
  21. That's lovely
  22. Caterham single handedly manage to make a further mockery of F1 and it's rules: Formula 1 team Caterham will be allowed to compete in 2015 with this year's car - if a buyer is found for the team. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30272621
  23. Beeswax. I bribe the bee overlords with honey to apply it for me as their tiny legs are far more gentle than humans.
  24. he got me. I should have known with Ian! of all the people to bite. I know, I'm ashamed
  25. Exactly Will, Or is there oil in the engine what tyres does it have and with how much tread do you have clicky axles how are the window motors how are the boot struts whats the clutch like has the car been crashed how much life do the brakes have in them have you lost the locking wheel nut key has the car got a stubby fitted have you ragged the nuts out of the car Any one of those would be more important than "What's the door pull like" First thing I done when I looked at 350's all those years ago was to open the door, if I saw scratches.. I walked. Obviously if they can't open a door properly they can't maintain any other feature of the 350z. All it takes is a ring to scratch it a couple of times I think he was being sarcastic lol... he got me. I should have known with Ian!
×
×
  • Create New...