-
Posts
6,670 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by AliveBoy
-
its to differentiate between the left and right when you take them off. I'd presume they'd only fit one way wound too.
-
What if, please stop me if I'm getting crazy, there is more to life than arguing about an ultimate "controller" of all life via a car forum? :scare: :scare:
-
Don't understand how this thread is still going Here's a special one just for this thread:
-
Had to change the rear as I had -3* of camber and it handled like a pig The front is fine, but I want more as it gives you more grip on lock
-
It's very much a pretty standard car really. It's the only car I've ever drifted, so I upgrade bits as I find that I need to. I've stripped the car out and got a proper seat and harness, bc coilovers and some cheapo rear camber arms and polybushes on the front end. It has a welded JDM diff, stage 1 organic clutch and a lightened single mass flywheel, standard brembo's with a hydraulic handbrake and I've got 3 sets of GT wheels so they're always matching. Next plans are some front camber arms and a proper geometry set up, I don't want to spend £1000 on extra lock just yet as I feel I still have stuff to learn first. I don't want to rely on it to look good when I'm actually rubbish
-
I'm planning on getting it painted the same as the car, as I think then it would look awesome, I just haven't got round to it yet
-
It's made by epracing Personally I'd prefer it if it was the width of the boot, but I like it as is too
-
spacers are dead easy to fit will take 10 mins a hub As for painting, I got a deck of cheap cards and shoved them between the lip and the tyre to spray so I didn't have to take the tyres off. If you youtube mighty car mods, they have a great video on how to do it at home Edit: found it
-
Happy birthday guys!
-
It even says in the advert caution brembos. Also, just ask why some brand new wheels are going for £400? They're going to be pretty rubbish. £500 could get you some pretty decent second hand wheels that fit and won't be made of cheese.
-
Car to the church: Inside our church... My shoes were alpinestars race shoes Wedding car from the church selfie: Ditched another car and arrived at the evening venue by boat Our "christening cake"
-
+ 1 on this - we never did that and its something we thought about later +2 I got really wound up at one stage because I hadn't seen her for so long because everyone was wanting to speak with us constantly. It's amazing how quickly you can be separated from your new wife
-
Our cake was actually a "christening cake" which looked suspiciously like a wedding cake the price halved when my sister rang up for the same cake with a different title to when I did.
-
Or turn into a projectile :boxing:
-
LOWER YOUR CAR GRUNDY It's SO nearly there! Oh yeah, and get an engine too
-
I called in favours with everyone I've ever known, there's no better day to use them up for
-
You want awesome friends who will get up and dance to one song by request of the bride, whilst sober and making an absolute tit of your self! Hence why you came
-
Real friends will help and they won't care about anything other than your enjoyment of the day. I had to get rid of an usher because he was useless and couldn't even make it to the suit fittings he was told to be at 6 months previously. Try not to worry too much, most people will understand and if they become unreasonable maybe it says something about them. I had a friend that I forgot to put a place for on the seating plan and we literally hadn't set him anywhere. When it was discovered, he laughed and found a slot big enough for him to squeeze into whilst the venue sorted his cutlery etc. He was more worried about us getting stressed because we felt so bad than him possibly having to stand all night
-
Wish me luck this could go either way!
AliveBoy replied to Blackheart's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Genius plan -
Wish me luck this could go either way!
AliveBoy replied to Blackheart's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome, if you need any current owners assistance in any way, there's plenty of us in Surrey. I'm in Woking for example -
Not if it's a proper wrap it won't, it's when cheap vinyl gets used you get the issues. A lot of the here today gone tomorrow companies don't use the correct stuff, which is why so many people have issues. There's the same stories about plastidip unfortunately. I'll be very interested to see how it comes out.
-
My parents just moved back from Sark after 8 years, 300 people on a tiny island with no cars, everyone knows your business If you want an example of village life, visit there
-
Hopefully it won't get serious. my main thinking was say with grundy, with both his wheels and his spoiler. Both times he's taken the mickey taking on the chin and carried out his mods and they both look absolutely great (IMO), but I know a lot of people wouldn't like it and would possibly get offended/upset.
-
with about £800 worth of steering products from the US OR about £1000 from Driftworks in December
-
So, you've just decided on/completed your next mod; you're ecstatic and want the whole forum to know and let you bask in the glory of your genius. Except the idea is/was a bad one or you've been overcharged. Would you want to know? This has lots of levels I guess, there have been plenty of people who have had terrible paint matches done, terrible quality bodywork, been clearly massively overcharged, have some silly plans that won't work, have silly plans which have worked, have been taken for a ride or are delusional. Provide examples, and lets see what the consensus is? I was MASSIVELY overcharged by a trader on here once, I was suddenly presented with a HUGE bill when I'd asked to be notified if it went over a set amount. I knew it but couldn't realistically do anything about it afterwards, so I've kept quiet and have never gone back, but I do warn people where possible. If I hadn't realised it myself, I'd want to know for sure and I'd have received the mickey taking as par for the course. Keep it not too serious if possible