Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Why not replace the cross threaded studs? It cant be that hard, I'd imagine if you just email the people you got them from they'd help you out.
  2. My gearbox exited the car and made a hole in the road when I performed a failed "watch this perfect launch". Euroncap ratings can have a bit of an impact on the price as the biggest payout for an insurer is for personal injury. A car which can knock down a pedestrian without injuring them as much is likely to cost the insurer as much in payouts if the worst does happen.
  3. Coming from the side where people look at my car and say "what the hell did you do that for" I know my car isn't to everyone's tastes and quite frankly I couldn't care less, I love mine the way it is and I'm sure that this owner probably loves theirs too. If they didn't love it, I'm sure that the parts would have been pulled off by now. Surely as a forum people should be encouraging other z owners to participate and offering each other constructive opinions? There's some owners of 350's on this forum with questionable opinions of what looks nice in their own build threads, yet no one ever slates them for it. Looking at the pictures, the car is dirty, which to me suggests that the car is actually driven, and in my opinion that is more impressive than his lack of wheel offset, "stance", tidy engine bay, perfect bodywork or even shiny gold wheel nuts.
  4. My first car after I passed my test was a 1.6 1995 Audi A4, it was FAAAAR cheaper to insure than anything else my friends had and I could afford the insurance on it compared to the 1.2 punto I had whilst I was learning. That was only 7 years or so ago too and thankfully insurers didn't have the black box policies then either
  5. Go to Burger King (who have new chips btw) and ask for a super large. They don't have the cups on display, but they normally have them in the draw under the coke machine, and bingo, stupid amounts of chips and coke with a slightly smaller burger
  6. Screw the red windows, just do this!
  7. I once saw a horse in a 370..... I thought Amy Winehorse was dead?
  8. I was JUST about to send you a message saying the same thing also, can't thanks F4ABP enough, really nice guy to deal with and really helpful
  9. Fixed that for you
  10. I thought we were all forum members and not just randoms but least i know where i stand being a new member Also thoughtt it was a for sale section and not an auction . Feel a little disappointed with the " I'd much rather sell to you remark " TBH as that just harks to PMs between mates even if some " random " has got there first . I'd agree with this
  11. Nothing numberplate related winds me up more than a jap plate in the UK hole!
  12. Will you deliver Woking way?
  13. The one with the highest bid
  14. I know a lot of people who don't run a plate at all and have never had issues. I got pulled for a tiny plate about 10 mins after putting it on! I just run with 100% legal ones now
  15. It's one of the most popular bumpers on here, there's quite a few threads on them. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63075-chargespeed-rear-that-fits-rt-performance/page__hl__%2Bchargespeed+%2Brear+%2Bbumper http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70341-jables-vents-are-in-the-rite-places/
  16. Very nice! Don't see enough nice red Zed's!
  17. Hmmmmm.... Maybe the mrs will buy that as a suitable excuse....
  18. If 2 clubs is too many just be thankful you aren't a GTR owner then! www.gtr.co.uk www.gtroc.org www.gtrlife.com www.nissansportz.com www.skylineowners.com www.skyline-owners-club.com and then I got bored of looking.... Basically its REALLY easy to make a forum these days, so anyone can do it on their own and make it look half decent and MANY people do try! There's so many clubs you see around with maybe 20 members in it at the moment. However on the same front, its very hard to make a GOOD forum where people actually post relevant posts (sorry BBK ) and making one which turns out to be more of a community and not just people joining and then never actually posting is very very hard. The fact that there is 2 for the 350z owners can't be a bad thing, just proves how lovely we all are Welcome all the same though!
  19. Matt, It's really annoying as the noise only started happening around 8-9 months ago ... It doesn't get any quieter with the clutch in, which leads me to believe it's not clutch or Flywheel related ... Mine does the same, I just had my clutch and flywheel changed (not to try and fix this, just because they needed doing) and it's made no difference, so it's not either of those. I find the most annoying bit is when people point it out to you "mate your car sounds like it needs an oil change" "Nope, it's not that the oil was changed a 100 miles ago"
  20. Bit of a thread revival, but why don't you just buy a real one from Drift Alliance directly? $13 with free postage for an 8inch one
  21. They are shadow wheel nuts, never heard of them and cannot find them on the internet. Also will be changing them shortly I got them from a place called Scooby clinic near me, a place known internationally for tuning and racing they said they use them on there race cars so I thought I would try them. But I am not a fan, the coating came of the first time I used them and a couple of the threads have worn off (obviously not on the car now) The black ones are locking wheel nuts from CS For wheel nuts check out this thread. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69859-wheel-nuts/ I'm probably wrong about being made of aluminium then, I wouldn't imagine scooby clinic would sell aluminium ones. They have a pretty good reputation
  22. Message them asking for pictures of it fitted to a 350z
  23. Look like they might be D1 spec's or at least some other form of generic aluminium ones
  24. A few weeks ago
  25. I like this one!
×
×
  • Create New...