Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. It looks like a Japspeed induction kit which wouldn't be good, he does say that Horsham Developments fitted it so I may well be wrong as I don't think they stock Japspeed stuff.
  2. do these in green and I'll buy some for drift use
  3. AliveBoy

    New wheels

    They look really nice! awesome work!
  4. This was the Wales event at the weekend that was held on public roads. I removed myself from the drive in the interest of safety to myself and others. Whoops, my mistake! For some reason I thought it was Japfest on Saturday! The fact that you are thanking people for their good driving just shows the level of respect that the members on here have for each other and the cars everyone drives. Top job guys
  5. Just curious, did you get taken off the track for not having brake lights?
  6. I did exactly the same lol!
  7. Washing the car, I had the wiper blades up and lifted the bonnet, luckily I didn't scratch the paint! Surely the mechanical factuality of the wipers is more important than the paint?
  8. Quotes from F&F Tokyo Drift! He has the same bumper, so we were saying you were Tekashi If you can't find the right tools in this garage Mr. Arizona, then you don't belong to your car... The red evo is yours. What? You think I'ma let you roll in a hyundai? This your car? I'm standing by it... It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race it....better remember that Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.
  9. AWESOME! My car is held together with cable ties, rivets and a touch of duct tape, nice to know that my Pirelli Pzero's on each corner mean that I've done a proper repair!
  10. Quotes from F&F Tokyo Drift! He has the same bumper, so we were saying you were Tekashi If you can't find the right tools in this garage Mr. Arizona, then you don't belong to your car... The red evo is yours. What? You think I'ma let you roll in a hyundai?
  11. Quotes from F&F Tokyo Drift! He has the same bumper, so we were saying you were Tekashi
  12. You're like the Justin Timberlake of Japan right?
  13. If there's 4 different types of weave on the same car it can look really bad. 1x1 twill carbon: can look fake if different weaves are used around it.
  14. There is some SWEEEET door cards on this page. The carbon ones look amazing. http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/454654-show-me-your-custom-door-panels-all-years-3.html
  15. y pipe backwards I believe it does
  16. Go rainbow, then everyone will be happy, especially the locals at any Brighton meets you go to
  17. Depends how permanent you want it to be. Sand the door cards down to a smooth finish and the vinyl won't be a problem, otherwise you might have some issues with it looking like a really bad paintjob
  18. Just don't follow a satnav, get the proper location off them, I got stuck on some muddy track trying to follow my stupid nav
  19. In short, apparently it's a ballache and would just be more simple to upgrade the non brembo's to a higher standard than fitting the brembo's
  20. Cheaper than that! Not my listing, so if they suck don't come after me http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/parts-and-plates/parts-and-accessories/nissan/brembo-brake-calipers-with-discs-for-350z/910437
  21. That looks like it might be toe wear. Get them to dial some toe out and you should be good to go.
  22. What about BA11 BAG? Never went on sale Neither did any of the BO 08 or KN 08 ones However.... CUN 7L is currently for sale! I've been watching it for years lol. http://www.motormarks.co.uk/fun.htm
  23. With brown being the new black for car colours, that plate could be quite popular. We used to have it on the back of a horse trailer too, I'll try and dig out some pics of it tonight!
  24. Unfortunately she is lol, she's Winnie the Pooh mad and bought it for that reason. She got offered what I would consider to be a very good sum a few years ago by someone in a Subaru P1!
  25. I've got M666 MWD, MWD are my initials, and I wanted a plate which wasn't too obviously a personal one and it hides the ages of cars quite nicely. My mum has P1 OOH which I expect will shoot up in value shortly once the first McLaren P1's roll out of the showrooms!
×
×
  • Create New...