Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Please NEVER look at my paint! Not even from a distance!
  2. Yeah, but yours is in a boring colour Turquoise FTW! Perhaps for same sex marriages? HAHA, glad it's only water on my monitor!
  3. TBH mate, If I were you I'd go and pick up everything I could! Chuck it up on here and make some ££ whilst helping people out
  4. Not a problem for me thanks to the lovely bucket seat I plonk my ar5e in
  5. Wish I was closer to hull! boot lid and rear lights would be great!
  6. Silver BMW would do do the job too, pretty well any model as they all look the same Pete Any German 2 door coupé would fit the bill too! They all look like they were designed using tracing paper anyway
  7. I'm in Goldsworth Park, I don't think I've seen you around?! Small world!
  8. with Wasso being a perfectionist and having had his fair share of paint issues, that really is a testament to them! How much did you have to pay if you don't mind me asking? I've got some bits I'd like doing sometime
  9. I've found it goes fine until you go into the really fast corners. I'll throw it in and I can feel it pulling the back end in and then it feels as if I'm losing the front end. Used to drive me up the wall (or several times at lydden nearly into the gravel!) I'm not sure what speed it happens at though as I'm normally looking where I want to go and not at the speedo
  10. Spraying isn't cheap, and the Azure is a very hard colour to match. There's a spray shop in Guildford called Bodyart and they are supposed to be amazing. I'd give them a call for an idea of price. I haven't used them myself, but I've seen a lot of very nice cars which have rolled out from their booth.
  11. AliveBoy

    Trial fit

    Unless you come across a load of spun suspension bushes and corroded in bolts The reason i have owned HSD for 3 months and there still in the box 7 series wheels do looks smart maybe running a less chunky/profile tyre will help it tuck in a bit more. Ouch!
  12. I'd tend to agree. The delta wing didn't seem to slouch, and the new Nismo 0 emission racer is taking part in LM24 next year. Seems a bit odd considering that Infiniti are primary sponsor for RedBull.
  13. I have a switch in the G sensor (I believe) that when I flick it the lot goes off, Horsham Developments did it for me so they should be able to confirm. There is some plugs you can pull to kill everything including the ABS, but I can't remember which they are.
  14. I can offer some prom doughnuts! Maybe a burnout or 2 too!
  15. Hopefully he has some better luck! His 2 excursions at LM24 haven't been too fruitful. He deserves to win something big.
  16. What's the difference between track and drift set? Including the ones on my car, I'm now the owner of 22 alloy wheels, you trying to catch me up?! edit: to add that they all fit the 350!
  17. What people always seem to forget, is that last year he was ahead of Vettel in the points for over half of the season! He's a great driver and it's just a shame that he is going to Porsche!
  18. I wouldn't say he has a massive amount of skill to be honest. I'm not saying I can do better, but I wouldn't be a big enough **** to give it a try! Ironic that someone else driving like a tool dished him his comeuppance. Hopefully his death will also stop people trying to copy cat him!
  19. AliveBoy

    Trial fit

    Will look sweet! coilovers are an easy fit, driveway job where you based?
  20. Fueled Racing Moroso Oil Pan Kit as seen: http://ksportusa.com/ksportformulad350z/
  21. Say.... What?! Mind = Blown!
  22. So what do other Martin's get referred to as? A Martin? The Martin? Your Martin? His Martin? Her Martin? Or is it a possession thing?!
  23. You enjoyed Superman, but not your cup of tea? Try some lovely earl grey next time Not a massive fan of that front bumper either though!
  24. they offer a fitting and spray service, maybe send them a PM asking how much that would be. It will give you an idea of the parts quality, if they say it's going to take 40hrs to fit it, you know its rubbish. If they say it'll be an hour + paint you know it's probably quite good. Generally, even the best fibreglass kits take some playing with to get them right though.
×
×
  • Create New...